1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Raiders Still Looked Pretty Good

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by Miskito, Sep 9, 2005.

1. Miskito

Miskito Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Even though they lost the game, I was still impressed by the yardage and points they picked up against the defending world champs. Moss looked good and Collins was great. I'd be excited about this year, RP. (I know you are)

2. NDPackerFan

NDPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    I was impressed as well. I think when Collins learns to look off coverage at Moss a little more, it'll get even better. I thought a few too many times you could just tell he was going to #18 no matter what. Coach Turner didn't steal a page of Tice's playbook and bring back the "Randy Ratio", did he? :D

3. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    my buddy, a huge patriots fan said the pats kept Moss in check. I agreed. Its sad though that 130 yds and a TD is 'in check.'

4. vikefan

vikefan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Moss had a decent game.... and Oakland lost. Gee, sounds familiar for some reason.

5. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    I like seeing Oak with Minn's offense :)