Raiders Sign Tollefson...

Packersfan43084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raiders grab Tollefson from practice squad

Gannett Wisconsin Newspapers

Defensive end Dave Tollefson, whom the Green Bay Packers selected in the seventh round of last year's NFL draft, has been signed by the Oakland Raiders, according to the NFL Players Association.

The 6-foot-4, 255-pound Tollefson, 25, spent the first half of last season on the Packers' practice squad. In early November, he went on the practice squad/injured list with a back injury that had lingered since training camp, ending his season.

He is only the second of General Manager Ted Thompson's 12 draft choices from 2006 who no longer is with the Packers.

Fourth-round pick Cory Rodgers was cut after training camp, then spent three weeks on the 49ers' practice squad in September before being released by San Francisco.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I liked him. I thought he should've been on the roster. I'm sad to see him go. I think the Raiders got themselves a pretty good player here.

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Expletive deleted{The frustrated shouts of bad words including a request to the Amighty to cut short the time Al Davis has to repent}.

I inquired about this earlier and posters suggested he was safe until free agency as he was "injured".

Dave went to High School out here in the East Bay(further East than Oakland) so he is back in his home area. His chances of making the Raiders is much better than the Packers.

Slam of the fist in frustration.

Members online

Latest posts