Cheesehead
Reaction score

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vick in the AFC would be interesting. Would Atlanta try to pick up another QB or would they go with Schaub?

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vick in the AFC would be interesting. Would Atlanta try to pick up another QB or would they go with Schaub?

Why would the Falcons not go with Schaub.... he may be (Note I typed MAY BE.) the best Back up QB in the NFL. The kid is a future star in my opinion.

If this is true, the Falcons can set this kid with two un-happy very talented WR's.

Moss and Porter would have a an impact on the kid's confidence and success ratio.

The Raiders get Vick which would sell tickets in Oakland. In fact it would have a huge impact on season ticket sales, something the Raiders need.

However, I think Moss and Porter can be had for Vick in Atlanta right now by not giving up the first round pick.... But offering them another pick.

Atlanta is sick of Vick based on the sports radio here.

Al Davis maybe giving up more than he needs too.

However, Al is thinking at the age of a 101 year old mind, and we all will lose our ability to think at that age.

This should be interesting.....

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Now.....if Oakland gives up Porter AND Moss to get Vick.......who would Vick have left to throw the ball too???

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
The guy I know who has inside information that has to do with all packer stuff just posted this..

"The Moss rumor...although many people are getting ahead of themselves....there is some truth to it. It has been discussed but specifics have not. A real important factor that works in the Packers favor is that Moss and Favre have the same agent....which is huge. "

OP
OP
J

Jakest3r

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
Now.....if Oakland gives up Porter AND Moss to get Vick.......who would Vick have left to throw the ball too???

The WR they draft with the 10th overall pick.

That'd be my only guess, they could get Dwayne Jarret as the 10th pick, or Ginn. It's a good deal for the Falcons though, It's gonna be real hard for them to pass it up.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts