1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Raider Pride

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by paxvogel, Aug 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paxvogel

paxvogel Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Where are you and should we be trying to get Porter?

2. Popcynical

Popcynical Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    lol.. excuse him for not being on 24/7.. I would think he would give his advice in the appropriate thread once he gets on.

3. ~TheJoker~

~TheJoker~ Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I don't know about Raider Pride, but I think he'd be a great target for Brett. Big receiver with good speed, and just like Woodson, a change of scenery might be all he needs. I remember two years ago Porter burning Champ Bailey up and down the field for 100+ yards and 3 TDs. He can play--when he wants to.

4. NDPackerFan

NDPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    You mean he plays when he wants to play? God that sounds an awful lot like Moss! :lol:

I think he's an up and coming WR who needs a different team...whoever gets him will get a stand up guy for at least a season and probably more. It would be nice for the Packers to get Favre another weapon at the WR position.

5. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Easier there buddy, Pax was just trying to get some insight, nothing wrong with that.

RP, now that Pax has your attention, please direct your comment to THIS THREAD. :)

It's better off to keep the Porter chat in one thread, so I'll lock this pax. :)

*LOCKED*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.