Raider Fans.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The last time the Raiders played in Green Bay was the opening game of the 1999 season, when the Packers won it with a last-minute TD, I'm thinking it was to TE Jeff Thomason.

OP
OP
R

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks Greg.

Well if it was the opening game it was not cold in Green Bay.

It is going to be interesting Sunday. I see the Packers have put out a call for the kids to show up at 4 AM Sunday to shovel snow out of the bleachers.

If I was 15 and living in Green Bay I would be there. Then I would have tried to find a hiding spot until game time.

RP

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, and it's supposed to be around 20 degrees(feel like 12) and snowing during the game too according to weather.com

This will be the most entertaining game of the year.

Snow + Packers kicking *** = good time for all

Woodson21

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Trust me there are alot of raider fans that are makin the trip. i should know i live in raider territory in LA.. as a matter a face my cousins and friends are mkin the trip. raiders are always represented well..

DarkaneRules

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Man I miss Green Bay. Cold in Green Bay is the best kind of cold you can have. I cannot wait to see this game especially if it is snowing. It has snowed at two of the games I have been to at Lambeau.

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackinSteel said:
Anyone know if the snow shoveling kids get to stay for the game?
No........but they pay them $8 an hour.

They were on the news earlier this week. Several hundred people. (not all kids.) They had the conveyer belt taking the snow down to the field. It looked great.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
PackinSteel said:

They were on the news earlier this week. Several hundred people. (not all kids.) They had the conveyer belt taking the snow down to the field. It looked great.
Yup! And usually lots more people show up then they actually need!
Only in GREEN BAY!!!!

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
wpr said:
cheesey said:
PackinSteel said:

Only in GREEN BAY!!!!

A couple of Vikings fans showed up too. The officals recognized them right away because they didn't have snow shovels. They said they just wanted to ride rolley coaster. 8)

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
I can not remember the last time the Raidaahs playd in Green Bay.

I wonder if any of the crazys from the black hole are makng the trip? If any one goes to the game let me know if they showed up in their colors.

R.P.

Attached is a pic of a couple of Raider fans who sat near us.
They were very pleasant and had some raelly funny chants going on.
They were so excited to be in Lambeau, they were on their cell phones letting all their mellows know about it.

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
wpr said:
cheesey said:
PackinSteel said:

Only in GREEN BAY!!!!

And this is just one of the reasons that make Green Bay the greatest place for football !!!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
its been snowing in GB... its been great

i love four wheel drive

hella fun

hell AH
FUN

i am stuck with front wheel drive in the snow. :(
My car is front wheel drive too.....trust me, its LOTS better then the old rear wheel drive in snow!

Danreb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:
The last time the Raiders played in Green Bay was the opening game of the 1999 season, when the Packers won it with a last-minute TD, I'm thinking it was to TE Jeff Thomason.

I'm pretty sure it was WR Corey Bradford.

OP
OP
R

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
I can not remember the last time the Raidaahs playd in Green Bay.

I wonder if any of the crazys from the black hole are makng the trip? If any one goes to the game let me know if they showed up in their colors.

R.P.

Attached is a pic of a couple of Raider fans who sat near us.
They were very pleasant and had some raelly funny chants going on.
They were so excited to be in Lambeau, they were on their cell phones letting all their mellows know about it.

Yooper:

Thanks for the photo. I was wondering if Raider Fans would show up.

I am glad that they met you and were nice people. As a former Season Ticket Holder in L.A. I can tell you that Raider fans have a bad reputation based on miss understandings and a few bad apples who ruin the image of Raider fans.

The majority of Raider fans are real wise football fans.

If anyone doubts that, all you have to do is look back to the game when the Packers played the Raiders the day after Brett's Father passed away.

The Black Hole was giving Brett a standing ovation.... They were cheering him and respecting what he did on that day.

When I saw that.... That day.... I was never more proud to be a Raidahhh and Packer fan.

R.P.

Members online

Latest posts