Radio Shows

ztro4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
All-
Packer fan down on the Bayou here. I listen to radio all day at work. Curious if anyone had any suggestions on if there was any streaming Packers Sports Talk shows? I've tried Google and couldn't find much. Anything with a mobile app or stream online?

Thanks in Advance.

Go Pack Go!

thisisnate

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I haven't really looked to confirm, but I would be surprised if there weren't some Packers podcasts you could download. If you're looking for a daily show just about the Packers, it seems unlikely you'll find that though. Maybe something weekly during the season.

OP
OP
Z

ztro4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gotcha...I mean anything local I am sure would cover the Pack as well. Just don't know what shows are local to the area. Best I do is listen to the national shows on ESPN Radio, none of the local stations here give much coverage unfortuantely.

thisisnate

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gotcha...I mean anything local I am sure would cover the Pack as well. Just don't know what shows are local to the area. Best I do is listen to the national shows on ESPN Radio, none of the local stations here give much coverage unfortuantely.

i meant to say i'd be surprised if there *weren't* some packers podcasts you could download by the way. kind of a bad typo lol. pretty much guarantee there are some packers podcasts you could listen to.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Best "live" coverage of the Packers is right here! ;) Up to date, inside scoops, stats, B.S. and plenty of drama! :coffee:

lil dicky

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Use the ESPN app to stream ESPN Milwaukee live. Other podcast you can get is from Cheesehead TV and Packers Unscripted. ESPN Milwaukee used to fully podcast everything but now they just do small segments of their shows. Ive tried getting them on twitter and through email to fully podcast more as I am military and usually sleeping during their shows (mids schedule 11pm-7am).

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I gave up trying to find ANY game radio broadcasts online. Here in England I have to rely on friends in shoutbox to keep me informed. :(

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
as someone mentioned wssp down in milcrimekee or check out wozn 106.7 in madison. there are many online stations in wisconsin but don't count on it during game day!

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There are four podcasts that I'm aware of, three of which are active:

1) Green Bay Packers
Mike Spofford and Wes Hodkiewicz
You can find a few of them here: http://www.packers.com/media-center/recent-podcast.html

2) Packers Talk
A bunch of fans (younger guys) that podcast almost daily
Found on itunes

3) Packer Preview
Dave Sinykin
Hosts this on KFAN in Minnesota. The only pro talk show host on the flagship station in another pro market (i.e. Packers show hosted on the Vikings radio network). Only Sunday mornings before games

4) Packers Podcast
Bob McGinn and Michael Cohen
This was a pretty good podcast for the past few years, but it looks like they abruptly stopped making them mid-December. Found on itunes

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Green Bay sports radio is on http://www.thefan1075.com/. Local shows run from 6am to 11am and again 4pm to 6pm Lambeau Field time. Harry Sydney is on the afternoon show. Streaming, podcasts, app, etc. They DO NOT carry the games.
Also many of the Wisconsin newspapers do podcasts.

Bluegrass79

Cheesehead
Reaction score
105.7 the fan is the best place imo. I live in Kentucky and thats where I tune in to hear Packer talk.

Djepacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I heart radio WDUZ THE FAN Morning show will BILL AND ROOKIE the after is AIR IT OUT taking calls. Try it I live in Colorado but GB is my hometown but I listen every morning 7 to 10

OP
OP
Z

ztro4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I believe I listened to them today after Bill Michaels...good stuff. Nice to hear from old Leroy again.

Thanks to everyone for the recs, I got exactly what I wanted. Now hopefully for some relevant talk up to and after the Super Bowl! Go Pack!

Latest posts