Quintez Cephus reinstated

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Not sure how I feel about this and mainly due to the "facts" surrounding his initial charges and suspension being murky at best. While he was found innocent, I still question why people put themselves into situations like the one he was involved with.

If nothing else, I hope this is a wake up call to this young man and he can continue his career as a WR, because before his injury, he was a damn good one in the making.

https://www.nbc15.com/content/news/Quintez-Cephus-announces-eligibility-for-Badgers-558009791.html

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Glad he got reinstated. I think it would have been a bad PR situation if UW dident let him back after being found not guilty. He made poor choices on how he got into that position but not worth having your life turned upside down over a false **** accusation.

OP
OP
Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Glad he got reinstated. I think it would have been a bad PR situation if UW dident let him back after being found not guilty. He made poor choices on how he got into that position but not worth having your life turned upside down over a false **** accusation.

Agree on the "bad PR" part or at least the threat of a lawsuit, since he was found innocent on the charges. Although I am guessing, there are quite a few fans out there that would disagree on it, based on the information surrounding it. But yes, he was found innocent of the charges and he wasn't found "guilty of making poor choices and using bad judgement".

Members online

Latest posts