1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Quick week

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by DePack, Sep 11, 2006.

1. DePack

DePack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Fortunately this will be a quick week for me. I will be leaving
    Thursday to watch The Irish dismantle? another BIG 10 team.

The best thing for the Packers is to not even read the press and just hope that Sunday comes quickly. Get off to a quick start and steamroll the Aints. Then week one will be forgotten or at least the pain will be less.

2. packerfanfourever

packerfanfourever Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I hate to say it but this game is almost a must win, playing at home again we do need to win this game and the Saints are a better team than we faced last year, your right Depack we need to get off to a quick start and instill some winning attitude in this young team.

3. Chamuko

Chamuko Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    After I saw the Packers play against Dabears I can only hope we are not beaten that bad by the Saints, maybe, if we are lucky, we can even score a TD, forget about FG´s, our kicker looked real bad..

4. saintfan

saintfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    AIN'T gonna happen my friend...not this year.

5. calicheesehead

calicheesehead Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Going to south Bend eh? Got to love that airport while learning about the Studebaker and Mr. Ed!! My companies WHQ is in Elkhart so I've been there frequently, next sales meeting, Nov.6th. I hope the Lake Effect isn't in full bloom yet.
    I hope the Pack has a long week, in order to get their s**t down pat!