Quick Fact - BJack had 21 rushing yards in the 4th quarter

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
While we can all agree the offense struggled bigtime vs. the Eagles, I noticed that BJack had some success in the 4th quarter, and looking at the numbers, he had 21 yards in the 4th.

No, that's not amazingly great. I like to think 25 is a nice average number, but compared to the rest of the game, this is a solid number.

Like I said in the other thread I made, I believe the offense will begin to click, but MAYBE...starting in the 4th quarter...it already started.

:)

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
well, we have as good a chance as ever against the Giants. We beat a good Eagles team and if we lose to the (******) Giants, i'll cry.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: Quick Fact - BJack had 21 rushing yards in the 4th quart

While we can all agree the offense struggled bigtime vs. the Eagles, I noticed that BJack had some success in the 4th quarter, and looking at the numbers, he had 21 yards in the 4th.

No, that's not amazingly great. I like to think 25 is a nice average number, but compared to the rest of the game, this is a solid number.

Like I said in the other thread I made, I believe the offense will begin to click, but MAYBE...starting in the 4th quarter...it already started.

:)

If we had the lead, he would have had 50. Hats off to the Eagles D. It was more they stumped us than we fell flat.

We beat a good team. I am happy.

mkapp

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Part of it could be how much GB was passing. The Philly D was in pass coverage and we surprised them with a few runs that netted some decent yardage.

Would be interested to see how many carries he had.

Lare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: Quick Fact - BJack had 21 rushing yards in the 4th quart

On the positive side, it certainly gives all the NFL RBs who only had 20 yards rushing in the 4th quarter something to shoot for. :wink:

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Part of it could be how much GB was passing. The Philly D was in pass coverage and we surprised them with a few runs that netted some decent yardage.

Would be interested to see how many carries he had.

4th Quarter
1st possession Green Bay Packers at 12:23
2-10-GB 18 (12:19) 32-B.Jackson up the middle to GB 17 for -1 yards (58-T.Cole; 98-M.Patterson).

2nd possession Green Bay Packers at 07:36
no carries
3rd possession Green Bay Packers at 05:08
1-10-GB 49 (5:08) 32-B.Jackson right tackle to PHI 48 for 3 yards (98-M.Patterson, 97-B.Bunkley).

4th possession Green Bay Packers at 02:32
1-10-GB 22 (2:32) 32-B.Jackson right guard to GB 31 for 9 yards (20-B.Dawkins). PHI-22
2-1-GB 31 (2:04) 32-B.Jackson up the middle to GB 33 for 2 yards (96-O.Gaither).

5th possession (following muffed punt in the 4th possession) Green Bay Packers at 00:59
1-10-PHI 31 :)59) 32-B.Jackson up the middle to PHI 30 for 1 yard (98-M.Patterson, 37-S.Considine).
Timeout #3 by PHI at 00:52.
2-9-PHI 30 :)51) 32-B.Jackson right tackle to PHI 23 for 7 yards (24-S.Brown, 57-C.Gocong).

totals 6 carries 21 yards

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
aadp thats a good point too.

he was probally coached up on the sidelines to... get a few yards and DONT DROP THE ROCK! WHATEVER YOU DO.

as a nervous rookie(who oviously looked tentative in the first half) and then being told not to fumble and lose the game... id think it might hamper your running ability.

but it will be fine. The O-line cant play worse but they can play better.

If the O-line plays better BeastJack will do better, its as simple as that.
im shooting for a 100 yard game from him this week. and a touchdown would be nice too.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts