Questions

paxvogel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here are some questions I have.

1. when we traded for Green with Seattle for Fred Vincent, one of the best Packer trades of all time, was TT the Seattle GM
2. Is Koren Robinson facing a substance abuse suspension and if so how much. By the way, I still believe when the Pack traded up to the #9 spot in the draft it was to get him then Seattle took him at #8 so we took Jamal Reynolds (and that is the rest of the story).
3. If Davenport is so good why didn't Houston, where Mike Sherman is, pick him up since Davis is out for the year.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
paxvogel said:
1. when we traded for Green with Seattle for Fred Vincent, one of the best Packer trades of all time, was TT the Seattle GM

Thompson was a consultant to Holmgrem. Thompson would help Holmgrem but in the end it was Holmgrem's final call.

2. Is Koren Robinson facing a substance abuse suspension and if so how much. By the way, I still believe when the Pack traded up to the #9 spot in the draft it was to get him then Seattle took him at #8 so we took Jamal Reynolds (and that is the rest of the story).

I was under the impression he was facing a 1 year suspension. Last night on NFL Total Access it wasn't mention when they were talking about it. If he was I would assume they would say something when reporting the possible signing. If he is, then I wonder why bother. If he isn't then it's a good pickup BUT his attitude is a huge ???

3. If Davenport is so good why didn't Houston, where Mike Sherman is, pick him up since Davis is out for the year.

Houston runs the zone blocking scheme just like Green Bay. Davenport couldn't get it done here with the scheme so Houston chose Ron Dayne who has played in the scheme and knows the scheme. They chose the guy who'll fit instead of the guy who won't.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
paxvogel said:
Here are some questions I have.

1, Ahman Green had a bad fumbling problem its been said Holmgren was concerned about his Asthma. I can't blame nor give credit to either side for this trade. I see why Holmgren would ditch a fumbler.

2, Jamal 'too small' reynolds. Yuck.

3, That's been answered very well already.

Members online

Latest posts