1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Questions Question and more Questions

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by PackOne, May 11, 2008.

1. bozz_2006

bozz_2006 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +650
    WHAT!?!

A: Settlers of Catan

Q: Ever mooned an authority figure?

2. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Very funny. I don't have a sister by the way.

No. Never mooned an authority figure, but that same friend whose little sister I made out with mooned the postman.

Q: What time do you usually arrive at work (or at school for you students)?

3. Pack93z

Pack93z You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime

Ratings:
    +22
    A: Most days 7:30 to 8:30 depending on what the tasks of the day are.. if it is an administration planned day.. generally later because then I take care of some of the network stuff post office hours.. if it is a programming day.. earlier the better with cup of joe in hand..

Q: What was the single most daring thing you have done?

4. Formo

Formo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    A: Hmm.. Probably rock climbing up on the North Shore of Lake Superior. Those rock cliffs get pretty high, and I remember one time almost takin' a dive. Some rocks I was standing on gave away.. Good thing I had my hands gripped on a sturdy tree root.

(And to answer IronMan's question.. Shamrock Pizza in Superior, WI)

Q: How late, is late?

5. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    One minute. It really isn't hard to be there on time. If not, call.

I've found that people who are constantly late not only have problems managing their time, but managing their lives. I wouldn't get involved with someone of the opposite sex who was always late. You could kiss your finances goodbye if you two get serious.

Q: whoops, I pulled a Cheesey and forgot to add a question. So...

What is the funniest thing you laughed at that you shouldn't have laughed at?

6. MontanaBob

MontanaBob Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Q: What's the funniest thing you laughed at when you shouldn't have laughed?

A: Playing Legion ball in Milwaukee I was the catcher and attempted to pick off a runner on third base. This was before runners wore helmets. My bullet throw hit him in the back of the head and he was out before he hit the ground. I laughed at first as I thought he was faking and I knew him, then when he didn't move I realized I might have killed him. Fortunately he was ok and didn't come to kill me later. I dated his sister a couple of times that summer and fall and she kept asking me if I could have thrown the ball a little faster. :lol:

Q: If you have ever waterskiied, what is the longest time you stayed up on one trip? Me, two hours on the Eagle Chain of Lakes in Eagle River.

7. Pack93z

Ratings:
    +22
    Pre-accident.. I skied alot on the big Mississip.. never timed how long I would stay on the skis.. the twist.. it was behing a 28' Criss-Craft with a 350 for a powerplant... you either got up on the skis or drank alot a muddy water.. Post accident skiing was a riot to learn.. but just like downhill skiing.. it put to much pressure on my knee and just didn't feel like blowing it out.. thus the end of skiing.

Q: Worst accident you have witnessed?

8. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I and a friend climbed to the top of the ski jump in Iron Mountain Michigan. At the time, the thing was really falling apart, and all you had to climb up in was little 2x2 boards. And some of them were missing. But the worst part of it was trying to climb back down. Now the thing has been fixed up, and they use it again for competition.

9. MontanaBob

MontanaBob Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    You are nuts Cheesey. I've seen that hill and that is one scary tower.

10. PackOne

PackOne Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    A: I have been lucky and have seen very few. I did witness a care slide off the highway and the other side this winter and head for a 90 degree bank straight towards a pond. I couldn't turn around, but I called 911.

Q: Do you think I should un-nominate Tromadz for his interview because he didn't say anything nice and wonderful about me on mine?

11. Pack93z

Ratings:
    +22
    Look at the flip side... at least he didn't virtually biaatch slap you like he has others from time to time... Trom = the "Dennis Leary" of the Packerforum.. lol.

Q: Last time you dug or pick your own worms to go fish'n?

12. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Thanks for the pic Bob! I'll tell you.......when you get to the middle point of that, you are almost climbing straight up! It was a beautiful view from there.......till i realized the only way down was the way we came up! I was shaking the whole way down!

13. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    It's been years! When i was a kid, we picked night crawlers all summer, then stored them in a big bin in the basement for our 2 week vacation uo north.
    The BEST way to keep them is too tear strips of newspaper, soak it in water, then wring all the water out you can and put the worms into it. The damp newspaper keeps them cool, and they can eat it. Keeps your worms fresh!

Q: Whats the biggest large or small mouth bass you have ever caught?

14. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Does it have to be worms? Assuming no. Fish will eat anything. I used to camp alone and would find bugs and put them on the hooks. They worked fine. But every since I've been married, haven't done any survival like stuff. So I guess that would be '96.

Q: (for those who are done with school) Have you ever thought about going back to school for more? Like a higher degree? Another trade? etc.

15. PackOne

PackOne Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    Sorry Zombie Ill add your question, I had to answer this.

A. Twenty Seven Inch Small Mouth.

Q. Have you ever thought about going back to school? (per Zombie)

16. Formo

Formo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    A: Good God, no. Me + school is like Heaven + Hell.

Q: Will any of you donate me money so I can get either a 360 or a PS3 and a copy of GTA4?

17. MontanaBob

MontanaBob Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    A: NO!!! But you can donate to BRF (Bob's Retirement Fund). In 4 hours I am officially "retired." :lol:

Q: What is the single most act of kindness that someone has done for you or your family?

18. PackOne

PackOne Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    A. I don't know if it's the greatest. But I won a limerick contest on this site once. I received a gift box with some fabulous stuff in it. I was taken back by it for some reason.

Q. Are you a doer then thinker, or a thinker then doer?

19. Pack93z

Ratings:
    +22
    100% thinker... rethink... over think then do.. when committed.. I can't get it done fast enough. I hate redoing anything.. do it once.. do it right then move on.

Q: Are you a organ donor and would you donate a kidney or something painful like bone marrow if presented with the question?

20. TheEngineer

TheEngineer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Not an organ donor, and after that story about the 'dead' French man who woke up just as his organs were being removed, not sure if I want to go down that path.

Q: What's your earliest memory?

21. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Bumping my head. I think I was four.

Q: Do you like your job?

22. Since69

Since69 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    A: It's OK, but I loved my last job and left for this one only for the money. Big mistake, so far.

Q: Ever choose one lover/girlfriend/boyfriend over another and then realize you chose wrong? Did you fix it? How?

23. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm not making as much as I can be at another job I had an opportunity at, but I love every minute of this job. Well, not every minute, but still really like my current job. Happiness and health are more important than money, that's fo shizzle.

As for the answer to your question, no. Always hated the girl/woman I broke up with afterwards (and I'm sure they hated me too). So breaking up means burning the bridge forever, which is probably a good thing.

Q: If some witch cursed you and said that you had to change your football team allegiance or else everyone you cared about would turn into frogs, who would be your new favorite team?

24. IronMan

IronMan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +8
    The Green Bay Frogs.

Q: Most hours you have worked in one week?

25. PackOne

PackOne Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    A. 40 paid and 40-45 unpaid.

Q. Think Brett will try to pump out a boy before it's too late?