1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Questions Question and more Questions

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by PackOne, May 11, 2008.

1. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Believe it or not, i asked the same question years ago. We are taught what colors are, but i often wondered if when i see red, and of course call it red, someone else is actually seeing my version of green or some other color. Yet they call it red, as that is the name THEY were taught to call it. Kind of weird, hey?

2. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I deeply loved both my parents. I miss my Dad more, as he has been dead for 34 years, while my Mom has only been gone for 18 years.

Q: Have you ever thought of the fact that we are hurling through space, stuck by only gravity to a big ball?

3. IronMan

IronMan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +8
  4. trippster

trippster Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Roasted Chicken breast on wheat, double meat. 530 calaroies and on my diet!

Q: do you go to hooters honestly for the food or for the waitresses?

I work next door to one and am headed there now.....

5. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    For the waitresses. The food is good, but only good.

Q: Any other restaurants you've been to that had memorable waitresses (or waiters)?

I told RP he has to go to Saigon City in Bellevue, WA. The other one for me is Q's in Santa Barbara, but they've gone downhill recently.

6. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    There are too many to list. One time i, my wife, and a couple we were with went to Mama Mia's on Silver Spring drive in Milwaukee. I and my friend Jeff sat on one side of the booth, while my wife, Jeff's wife and their daughter sat on the other side. (this happened last year) Two VERY attractive young waitresses kept looking at us........I thought they were checking out my friend Jeff. Well, after about 20 minutes, the two ladies came over and said "We just HAD to tell you......you have the most beautiful hair we ever saw!" They fondled it (my HAIR!) and went on and on about it. I was embarrassed, but LOVED the attention of course! All the while my wife was rolling her eyes!!! :lol:

Q: Have you ever had someone of the SAME sex make a pass at you? How did you handle it if so?

7. bozz_2006

bozz_2006 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +650
    A: yes, several times. i say no thanks, but I appreciate it... hey, it's flattering. not only do all the ladies love me, but the dudes too.

Q: ever seriously hurt yourself because you do something just to see if you end up hurting yourself? as in, "Hold my beer and check this out!"

8. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    No. But that does remind me of a joke.

Do you know every Dallas Cowboys fan's last words?

"Hey y'all! Watch this!"

Q: I guess this only applies to the guys - have you ever been hit in the ding ding playing sports?

9. bozz_2006

bozz_2006 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +650
    A: I played Center in HS. football, not basketball. anyhow, on bootlegs quick-outs and quick-slants, and inside hand-offs, my QB would really try to get a quick jump on the D by getting from under center really fast. he'd pull his hands away really quick, and if i wasn't careful, i'd end up snapping the ball right into my balls. it was good motivation to be quick on the snap!

Q: spicey food; does it burn more going in, or coming out?

10. ElleBlue

ElleBlue Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    A: Oh, Indian food hurts more going out!

Q: My question for you is a bit awkward, so I may have to set it up a bit. You've probably dated a non-Packer fan in your life time. Which date rooted for the team you'd be the most embarrassed about?

11. ElleBlue

ElleBlue Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Oh sorry to break the chain, but I gotta answer this one! I got hit in the boob playing college lacrosse! Why in the hell do guys get to have cup holders dn women don't get boob holders is beyond me! Now I KNOW God is a man! :D

12. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    You already HAVE "boob holders!" It's called a "bra!" (Or my hands!!!) :lol:

13. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Thats never happened to me. They either liked the Packers, or didn't care about football at all. So anyone else that wants to answer the Q, go ahead!

Q: If you have ever played sports, what was the worst injury you ever got playing, and did you try to "tough it out"?
    (I was playing softball with my brother and some friends one time, and as i was going for a hard grounder, stepped into a hole that i couldn't see. I twisted my ankle BADLY. I walked home on it, about 5 city blocks, about screaming with each step. Found out i chipped the bone, and ended up in a cast for over a month. Then, i got the cast off, and as i was getting into my girlfriends car for the ride home, i was so used to having to lift the heavy weight of the cast, i picked my leg up too high and smacked it on the bottom of the dashboard!!! Oh man....the pain was unreal!!! :lol: )

14. digsthepack

digsthepack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Used to race BMX/motocross back in the 1970s. Went over the bars on my bike (YZ 80) and planted my face on the spinning back tire of another bike.....and then got run over by another. Great fun!!

Q. Are you as turned on by ElleBlue's animated hottie as I am?? Jessica Rabbit....look out!! LOL

15. Since69

Since69 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Nah. Cartoons don't really do it for me anymore. Used to be a big fan of Betty Rubble, but seeing Rosie O'Donnell play her in the movie ruined that for me.

Q: What's your favorite genre of music and why?

16. wpr

wpr Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    A to Elle's- Bears and Cubs. But I made my wife convert to StL and Packers before I would marry her. It took about 27 years but I found out that she was still a closet Cub's fan back in 2003 when they made the playoffs. Thank goodness for Bartman! (Did you know he is in Wikipedia?)
    She was never as loyal to the Bears.
    A to Since 69- 70's rock. Well because it is still the best.

Q- have you made plans for Sept 8th yet?

17. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I hope she appreciates you steering her away from the Cubbies. I don't dislike the Cubbies, because I feel bad for their fans. Kind of like the Detroit Lions. I regularly give Detroit Lion fans hugs. They need them. They often cry in my arms.

As for your answer, no, I haven't. I'll probably watch the game at a bar. I might even go up to Chico (and purchase an Aaron Rodgers jersey before hand). There are a few really good sports bars in Chico, and in case you've been asleep on the forum, Aaron Rodgers is from Chico. I think anyone rooting against Rodgers in Chico will be removed from the premises. They love him up there.

18. wpr

wpr Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0

I have never felt sorry for Cub fans. They can be very obnoxious even if they follow a team that has not won the WS in 100 years. Go figure.

As for Rodgers, I am assuming they will remove the bum by sending him head 1st thru the nearest plate glass window. Naw they are too mellow in Chico to do that.
    Z, your turn for a new Q.

19. PackOne

PackOne Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    Question on behalf of Zombie.

Q. Most influential person in your life to date?

20. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    For certain it was my Dad. He taught me to respect others, and to obey the law. People that knew my Dad always said to me how much i am like he was. To me, i couldn't have a better compliment then that. He was a loved and respected man.

Q: Do you believe in evolution, or do you believe we were created by a supreme being, and have always been "human"?

21. TheEngineer

TheEngineer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Funnily enough, the most influential person in my life was also my dad, but for all of the wrong reasons! He was a terrible father and I barely knew him, so I've had to grow up finding my own father figures and making my own decisions.

As for Cheesey's question,

A: I am a firm believer in evolution and science (surprise surprise!).

Q: Would you ever sacrifice your life for another person's?

22. PackOne

PackOne Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    A. I think I would. I might do it for my dog even.

Q. Bigger anticipation this week - NBA Finals or Trom's interview?

23. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    The NBA is still playing??? :shock:
    I flipped a coin...............Trom.

Q: How old were you when you first french kissed a member of the opposite sex?

24. IronMan

IronMan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +8
    A: 13

Q: Favorite Pizza restaurant?

25. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    14. It was my friend's little sister and we were playing truth or dare. Best game ever (besides Spoons).

Q: Speaking of games, what is your favorite game (not sport, game, like Monopoly, hide and seek, etc.)?