1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon... Update: Announcement to be released on MONDAY!

Questions for people on the season ticket waiting list?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by jaykoby7, Jan 4, 2009.

1. jaykoby7

jaykoby7 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I got a couple questions for Packer fans on the list.

So . . .

This year I didn't get the little card in the mail that says what number you are at on the list. Did that happen to anyone else? My dad has called a couple of times and the Ticket Office said they were delayed.

Also I think it would be cool if people could say when they were put on the list and what number they are.

Thanks!

2. packerbacker23

packerbacker23 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    the question i have doesnt relate to your but i have no clue and you proly do. im about to have a son and i want to add him to the list i didnt bother adding mine because the wait is so long that i will be a angry old man but my son has a chance of getting them sooner than later so if you can help me out me and my son will thank you