Questionable play calls...ALREADY

abztractmynd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
what was with that early first quarter run call on 2nd and long after the penalty? and now that i just saw the 3rd and goal run call that lead to a missed field goal, what the bleep is up with the OC calling ridiculous plays? I dont understand what goes through his head when he decides to call run plays instead of obvious pass plays in those situations. i am disgusted..lets hope woodson can get another pick.

yourout

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Playing not to loose which means we will loose. If the Hawks quit turning it over they will put 30 on us in the second half. We aint stopping them.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
what was with that early first quarter run call on 2nd and long after the penalty? and now that i just saw the 3rd and goal run call that lead to a missed field goal, what the bleep is up with the OC calling ridiculous plays? I dont understand what goes through his head when he decides to call run plays instead of obvious pass plays in those situations. i am disgusted..lets hope woodson can get another pick.

LMAO, I LOVE IT

MM calls a pass play on the goal line, and its bashed for weeks, he calls a run play on the goal line, and its bashed.

I'm surrounded by ******** - Spaceballs

umair

Cheesehead
Reaction score
we cant stop the run at all. alanander already has 100 yards rushing. we need to create more turnovers in oder to win this game.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
yup really bad play calling..cant score any long td passes..

opps spoke to soon

:thumbsup:

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
abztractmynd said:

LMAO, I LOVE IT

MM calls a pass play on the goal line, and its bashed for weeks, he calls a run play on the goal line, and its bashed.

I thought the same thing trom...cept the a@@ part..

LOL

sbp_387

Cheesehead
Reaction score
abztractmynd said:

LMAO, I LOVE IT

well eariler i think i remember a 3rd and 14 to go and we called a run play
wtf????? was that

Joebediah

Cheesehead
Reaction score
sbp_387 said:
abztractmynd said:

LMAO, I LOVE IT

wtf????? was that

So basically, if you can predict it, it's the correct call?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
sbp_387 said:
abztractmynd said:

LMAO, I LOVE IT

wtf????? was that

3-11

sbp_387

Cheesehead
Reaction score
sbp_387 said:
tromadz said:
abztractmynd said:

LMAO, I LOVE IT

wtf????? was that

so you think we should give a rb the ball when we have someone like a grate qb and good wr...

Joebediah

Cheesehead
Reaction score
sbp_387 said:
sbp_387 said:
tromadz said:
abztractmynd said:

LMAO, I LOVE IT

wtf????? was that

so you think we should give a rb the ball when we have someone like a grate qb and good wr...

no

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
sbp_387 said:
abztractmynd said:

LMAO, I LOVE IT

wtf????? was that

that was a safe play hoping to break one without forcing an interception an giving the other team good field possession.

hoos

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The run call was not on the goal line, and not the same as the bonehead call at Buffalo. I would have preferred a pass. Either way, the boys look, good, we should be focus on the how well the D is hitting, not one bad call by MM.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOL, were you AROUND 2 weeks ago when this happened?

WTF is going on on this forum. ****ing christ.

OP
OP
A

abztractmynd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
is that the game where we're winning 21-12?

no....the game where we are winning 21-19 :thumbsup: the call was on a 3rd and 11 near the goal line....it should have been a pass no matter how "safe" we were trying to be, there are plenty of "safe" pass plays.

before u go Tromadz there is something you should know about us, I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate.

OP
OP
A

abztractmynd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
to add some more concern....Ahman Green isnt the type of RB we need, and the offensive running scheme isnt great either. we havent ran to the right side all night...every run went to the left or countered to the left. jesus christ, run the ball outside of the linemen for once...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts