"Questionable" Favre gives Seahawks a laugh

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks for finding this article Vikesrule, I knew he went through all of these injuries and still played, but when put into a story its such a WOW!!

Overated?? I dont think so, he is one of the greatest!!!

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vikesrule--You have shown your self to be a very poor NFL fan. First you say Brett Favre is overrated. Than you say he has many injuries and is one tough Football player. And you dislike him!! What is there to dislike about a football player like Brett Favre .

He is throwback football player and in his last days playing in NFL , with a not very good Packer team and playing thru injuries .Yet the Packers still have same NFL win-loss record as a Viking team (4-6). A Viking team which has spent a ton of money on free agent players ,such as Ryan Longwell and Darrin Sharper.

The Vikings supposely have a much more talented team than the Packers. Farve takes the outmanned Packer team into Dome where Farve had ,in the past, played poorly and beat the the supposely more talented Viking team.

By the way Vikesrule, what are Vikings ruling- The Lions!!

Vikesrule posts Favre is over rated. Unbelievable!! I rate Vikesrule , as a NFL football fan on a scale of 1 to 10-- as 1, meaning poor.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Vikesrule--You have shown your self to be a very poor NFL fan. First you say Brett Favre is overrated. Than you say he has many injuries and is one tough Football player. And you dislike him!! What is there to dislike about a football player like Brett Favre .

He said 'now' assumingly meaning that people think too high of Brett's talent as they are right now. I think its true for a lot of older veterans, not just Brett. We remember what he did and forget age plays a role in deteriating talent.

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ah since the Karma's gone it's Vikes unleashed :rotflmao:
Nice find and don't worry it's alright to secretly love him.
I use to always like Moss but in public I'd say he was the worst peice of trash out there. Gotta keep it real! It is funny that they even put him on the injury report. They should leave that space for someone who needs it

OP
OP
vikesrule

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score

He is throwback football player and in his last days playing in NFL , with a not very good Packer team and playing thru injuries .Yet the Packers still have same NFL win-loss record as a Viking team (4-6). A Viking team which has spent a ton of money on free agent players ,such as Ryan Longwell and Darrin Sharper.

The Vikings supposely have a much more talented team than the Packers. Farve takes the outmanned Packer team into Dome where Farve had ,in the past, played poorly and beat the the supposely more talented Viking team.

By the way Vikesrule, what are Vikings ruling- The Lions!!

Vikesrule posts Favre is over rated. Unbelievable!! I rate Vikesrule , as a NFL football fan on a scale of 1 to 10-- as 1, meaning poor.

OMG, a Viking Fan that doens't like Favre. What a shock.

As Z2C pointed out, I refered to Favre being overated now. If you had paid attention to my post, you would have noticed that I highlighted that.

You question my qualities as a fan, now that is hilarious.

Just out of curiosity, I reviewed several of your postings over time. You are very sarcastic to anyone who does not share your narrow viewpoint. Even to fellow Packer Fans.

So with that thought in mind, I will take your response as a compliment.
You may consider yourself the site "historian", but you need to lighten up.

I sincerely hope that when I turn 70, I do not become a narrow-minded, cranky, judgemental old fart with blinders on.

dxbfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let's not jump down Vikes throat. The article was terrific and if he has anymore like that one, I'd be glad to read them.

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I believe the forum rules state there shall be no light humour and an opposing fan MUST not disagrre with us :chalflag:
Without people who get offended easy it would take the fun out of those barbs wouldn't it Vikey?

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This injury worried me, and not because I question Brett's toughness. But this injury doesnt have anything to do woth toughness. If you cant feel your fingers, then you cant throw the ball. Even Brett said, it was different when his thumb was broke, because it was painfull, but atleast he could feel it. But he had a good practice Friday so thats a good sign.

vegOmatic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vikesrule, I have a little secret for you: Brett Favre is dead. He died 2 years ago in a freak accident, drowning in his swimming pool. It's just that the guy is so good, momentum has been keeping him going. Don't worry, rigormortis will eventually slow him down.

Members online