Question regarding buying tickets

PackAttackUK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey guys

Just planning my trip to Green Bay this year, and have a question regarding tickets online.

Do you think it's better to order them now? Or do you think it would be more wise to leave it a bit closer (but not too close!) to the time?

I'm thinking of going to the Lions @ Packers game on October 3rd.

Any help is greatly appreciated

Thanks

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Will you be purchasing them thru a ticket broker or the Packer ticket office? Often you can purchase tickets from folks around the stadium on game day but beware of scalpers who will charge you ridiculous sums! :eek:

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lions tickets SHOULD be easy and pretty cheap to get on gameday.
It's an annual game, and obviously not a marquee team unlike the Grape Apes.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tickets are going to be most plentiful the couple weeks around when they get their tickets in and that week of the game. Stub Hub is a huge rip off as far as prices. I have had good luck with craigslist and ebay. If you start hunting when the tickets are mailed out to the week of the game you can be pretty sure you will find a good deal on some great seats. Best of luck.

Lets everyone know how it goes and maybe we can all meet up for a drink

Tim S.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have mostly used Fuzzy Thurston's agency. They seem to be the cheapest on line and it's going to a retired packer great.

OP
OP
PackAttackUK

PackAttackUK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks for everyones feedback.

I was looking at getting them from either Titletown tickets, or EventUSA I think. Possibly Ebay if they will ship them to the UK.

I have booked my flights, and booking my hotel tonight, so I WILL be in town for the Lions game with my girlfriend :) So excited!

Humm

Cheesehead
Reaction score
EventUSA is always my first choice. They are honest and located close to Lambeau. Prices will fluctuate from day to day and week to week. Order them when you are comfortable. Easy to pick tickets up and get to the stadium on game day.

Mushroom

Packer Owner/Shareholder
Reaction score
Hi, I had luck last season with stubhub. Their fee's are a little lame but I assume you'll find that anywhere...I also had a small SH giftcard though. I was able to get tix to the MNF game vs Baltimore for like $64 a piece ( I think was face value? ) They were easy to pickup and we had a blast.....

OP
OP
PackAttackUK

PackAttackUK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm only staying at the Econo Lodge. I think it's 2.6 miles from Lambeau. Me & my girlfriend are sharing, so the rate was not too bad

OP
OP
PackAttackUK

PackAttackUK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Do you guys still advise to wait a bit longer before getting tickets?

To me, it seems they're a fair bit more expensive than what I paid last time I went to Green Bay (only 2 years ago).

I've pretty much got a general idea of where I'd like to sit also, so there could be a chance the ticket I want is gone?

I dunno, at the moment, I begrudge paying 189 bucks for a ticket I only paid around 100 for 2 years ago!

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Do you guys still advise to wait a bit longer before getting tickets?

To me, it seems they're a fair bit more expensive than what I paid last time I went to Green Bay (only 2 years ago).

I've pretty much got a general idea of where I'd like to sit also, so there could be a chance the ticket I want is gone?

I dunno, at the moment, I begrudge paying 189 bucks for a ticket I only paid around 100 for 2 years ago!

I havent received my tickets yet, so i would wait if I was you until everyone has theirs and a bunch of people sell them on ebay or wherever. But dont wait until the hype is in overdrive.

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

dewitt60

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i've been to twenty some games to Lambeau without a ticket and bought them from scalpers over by the Hutson center ususally for face value if youre patient. I have used USA and Fuzzy on occaison but have always done better in the pit. They'll be a ton of tickets for that game so don't be afraid.

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
i've been to twenty some games to Lambeau without a ticket and bought them from scalpers over by the Hutson center ususally for face value if youre patient. I have used USA and Fuzzy on occaison but have always done better in the pit. They'll be a ton of tickets for that game so don't be afraid.

If I was flying over from the UK just to see the game, I'm not going to wait until I get there to try to get tickets!

airjacobs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I should be supposing to buy a ticket through online stores. There are really sellers of tickets around the arena but I am pretty sure they will be charging you a very high price. So the best way is to order as early as now.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I got my tickets today but I am in the club seats so not sure if that makes a difference.

Members online

Latest posts