1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon... Update: Announcement to be released on MONDAY!

Question on the Play by Play ventrilo

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Chris40189, Aug 11, 2007.

1. Chris40189

Chris40189 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm new to the packer forums and I was just wondering if you guys are going to be calling the plays on the pbp ventrilo server for the Steelers game. Sadly I can't watch the game via TV because I live in stinky hot Miami. Anyways, was just curious if you guys used the vent during the game. thanks.

2. Heelntoe

Heelntoe Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
  3. Tiger

Tiger Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    we'll probably try start the PbP stuff again when the regular season starts. If there is no one available to run the PbP then we'll use the chat forum. There are a good few Packerfans here that dont get consistent access to watch the games so you wont be in the boat alone, welcome anyhow :D

4. smlutz

smlutz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Myself, Zero, Trom, AADP ran PbP last year on ventrilio, and I am ready to roll with it again this season when possible.

5. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Smlutz, Z2C, Trom and AADP all lend their skills depending on who's available to cover the game, and wants to give up their free time. They all do a great job and it's much appreciated, especially by those who can't see the games :)

Thanks guys.

6. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    I'm finishing up my last two weeks of college (yay!) and moving over this weekend so I won't be able to offer it up until probably the last pre season game :(

7. Tiger

Tiger Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    nice one guys, i'm looking forward to the PbP again this year. should be good :)

8. smlutz

smlutz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I will be able to do it for the opener for sure. I could probably do the Jacksonville preseason game as well, which is a nationally televised game. From there on its a week by week basis, because I live in Pennsylvania and don't have Sunday Ticket I do it when I can.