Question from Steelers Fan-Does Aaron Rodgers have an ego at all?

pittguy578

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He always plays lights out, but when he is interviewed he seems to be low-key and appears to lack confidence.; Does the guy have an ego or does he just hide it very well?

JamesCA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He doesn't lack confidence, he knows that it's a team game and he's the Leader of the Pack. That's why he spreads the credit around and they play for him. Rodgers is a true leader.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He is able to keep his calm composure both on and off the field.
He somehow keeps it real, grounded and down to earth which is what I think is the overall energy of the Packers.
Aaron fits in with Green Bay like a hand in glove.
Could also be that mellow California attitude as well.

OP
OP
P

pittguy578

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That is what I meant to say..He obviously has confidence...he wouldn't have made it this far without it..but hhides it well..I guess a "quiet" self confidence..If I scored 40+ points in a playoff victory I would probably be saying yeah..I am pretty awesome..He just says few words and smiles. I like it..it's refreshing..just let his play speak for itself..He is the Anti-Rex Ryan..:)

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He prefers to give credits to his teammates. He doesn't like a ton of attention on him (private life and professional life) and that is well documented.. He just goes about his business. I guess it's partly why he's becoming so loved among not just Packer fans, but a lot of the league.

Just wanted to add about the confidence thing. He may be one of the most confident players on the team. That doesn't come from his mouth, but I hear it all the time from the players and McCarthy.

ram29jackson

Cheesehead
Reaction score
one answer = he's from California- we're just laid back like that haha...at least i'm pretty sure he was born here...?

TheGiftedApe

TheGiftedApe
Reaction score
Ice Water Runs through his veins. I've seen some videos of him in teh off season on the beach, living it up and kindof acting out of his shell, But he has a very "peyton manning like" even keeled attitude after footballs and always congratulates the other team. Although the last two weeks he has been "Lost for words"

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We can be grateful that, so far, we have a QB who keeps his cool so much that he doesn't go chasing after college co-eds and then gets accused of **** later on.

Latest posts