1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Question for the masses...

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Packmaster, Oct 5, 2005.

1. Packmaster

Packmaster Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    ..when was the last time GB lost 3 Straight home
    games at Lambeau ??????

2. P@ck66

P@ck66 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +0
    2005?

3. Packmaster

Packmaster Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    sorry...I forgot I needed to clarify simple questions....

( When was the last time Green Bay lost 3 Straight Regular Season Games in One Season at Historic Lambeau Field ?? )

4. Raider Pride

Raider Pride Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Good Question!

I have no idea.

I am still waiting, hoping and wishing that some one can tell me (In a previous post.) what Brett's record is after Monday Night on a short week.

Thanks alot Packmaster... Now I have two questions in my mind that are driving me NUTS!

I have tried to google the answers but have failed.

RP

5. Packmaster

Packmaster Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi RP !!!

Da Raiders put a lot of cash in my pocket last week....

as did Baltimore ( that tough HUNGRY Raven defense going against a team with NO quarterback....

I REALLY like Green Bay this week against the " homeless " Saints.

Playing on the road EVERY game is gonna take a huge toll on them.

GB is only a -145 moneyline favorite at this point

6. P@ck66

P@ck66 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +0
    Packmaster..

"Homeless Saints.." man..you're a real sweetheart of a guy..ain't ya?

(that's pretty cold, man..)

7. IPBprez

IPBprez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    I do believe the answer is 1988 - but, I'll have to go check....

8. TOPackerFan

TOPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    1988 is correct. We started the season 0-6 that year. I read it in Christl's blog today.

9. yooperfan

yooperfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    In 1988 we lost to the Rams, Bucs and bears before finally beating the Patriots 45-7 in the 4th home game.

10. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8

holy crap we scored over 40 points that whole year? werent we something like 4 - 12?

11. yooperfan

yooperfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    You are correct they were 4-12, and I looked it, up the actual score in the Patriots game was 45-3. The Pack went over 20 points four times and they beat the Vikings 34-14 the next week.
    Things were looking up, then the roof fell in and they went on a 7 game losing streak which they ended by beating the Vikings 18-6.

12. IPBprez

IPBprez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    Aaaaah yeaaaa........ the good ol' 1980's... how well I remember....!

!989 was a very good year.. THAT part I remember even better!

13. Zero2Cool

Ratings:
    +8

I think we are gonna be getting a dose of the 80's this yera and possible a good portion of next year.

Ya know its weird. Last season after our poor start i wasnt really wanting to watch games as much as i am now. For some reason I love watching our defense. maybe im jus waiting for the bates effect to begin full circle.

14. TOPackerFan

TOPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I agree with you Zero2Cool re the defense. It's nice to see guys out there hustling and getting the most out of their talent. Imagine what Bates will be able to do with a couple more good drafts from TT under his belt.

15. IPBprez

IPBprez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    Agreed - on both postings ----

I particularly like watching No.90, Colin Cole... Here's the deal, and correct me, if need be --

Grady Jackson - Listed as 6'2" weighing in at 345 (yeah, right...)
    Colin Cole...... - Listed as 6'2" weighing in at 325 (maybe... but not betting the bank)

You guys see where this is leading? Pending he can step it up a notch or two this season, no injuries, etc., then Grady will be let go, unless he's taking whatever is left for the Packers to offer him. Colin Cole and his bad-attitude then takeover and if it happens as he';s shown us, (remember his pre-season play?), then we may and I say may... have found our Gravedigger replacement..... Peterson is having his best showing so far, along with several others. Given what you hear from some.. like Cliff Christl.. well..... I just happen to see progress being made on Defense, where Christl isn't seeing much of anything - Chris Havel is right - this year's Defense is already better than the whole season last year under Slowik!

Anyone remember how much Gilbert Brown weighed in at during 1996, and then again in 2003, with that torn bicep he played thru all that season? Cole won't have to worry about gaining much weight in the Nose Tackle category... and personally, I think his frame can handle it better that Gravy's can... and do it better. Having another Gravedigger, or a Norman Hand type, would solidify the middle for seasons to come!

Having a backup in the ranks, would allow the tandem setup like we had in 2003, too.

16. Zero2Cool

Ratings:
    +8
    Thank you for getting my SN right :) arrow and Ryan seem to have issues with that :p

I can't wait to see what TT and Bates come up with. I want Bates to be HC but I don't know what that would do to the D if anything. Do HC still take rein over off. or def. even if they are HC? I think Bill Bellichick patriots HC is acting as the OC as well.

17. arrowgargantuan

arrowgargantuan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    you will always be Slick...Slick. im sure as hell not gonna call you "Cool". that what you wanted huh? :lol:

18. IPBprez

IPBprez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    LOL - I'm dyin' over here..... :twisted:

Not to worry, ol' man we're just funnin' with yas..... :shock: