Question for the forum.

Lare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In answer to your questions:

Yes, obviously Aaron Rodgers does.

Yes, I saw Aaron Rodgers wearing one in the pre-season game the other night.

Yes, they made some for Aaron to wear, but I don't know if they're on sale.

Just my opinion, but I think everyone should have the right to wear a jersey to show their support for a player they like, regardless of who else is on the team.

OP
OP
R

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Just my opinion, but I think everyone should have the right to wear a jersey to show their support for a player they like, regardless of who else is on the team.

Smart ***.

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Good one Lare! :thumbsup:

Hey RP, I don't know about the Rodger jersey, but I have a Randy Moss jersey, :razz:

Popcynical

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure they were selling Arod's jerseys the season after he got drafted. At least I thought I saw some in the Packers Pro Shop at Lambeau Field. Dunno how well they were selling though; I bought a Favre jersey. :D

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score

You may want the 'right' to wear anyones jersey, but the economics will prevent the jersey manufacturer from making a run of 1000 #12 Rodgers jerseys, when they know that they will be getting 990 of them back unsold at the end of the year.

OP
OP
R

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lare said:

You may want the 'right' to wear anyones jersey, but the economics will prevent the jersey manufacturer from making a run of 1000 #12 Rodgers jerseys, when they know that they will be getting 990 of them back unsold at the end of the year.

That was exactly my point. The ecomomic love stroy called: "Supply and Demand."

I was just wondering if anyone has one or has seen one been worn by a fan.

R.P.

Mortfini

Cheesehead
Reaction score
having to order them from the u.s.a i only have a green 1 now hes gone to the texans i dont have a good 1saving for a hawk jersey its like $25 on top of the jersey to get 1 sent over i also have a brooks Bucs jersey and a faulk rams jersey after i get my hawk jersey i want a ray lewis 1

Lare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lare said:

This is something you'll have to address with the jersey manufacturers. As they currently are available (for $74.95) through the Packers Pro Shop, it obviously hasn't prevented them from producing them from an "economics " standpoint. That would seem to suggest that your sales figures are possibly inaccurate, unless you have facts to indicate that is not the case.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
Does anyone have an Aaron Rodgers Jersey?

Has anyone ever seen one?

Have the Packers even made them and put them on sale?

I can not imagine any Packer fan wearing one as long as Brett is still on the team.

R.P.

RP you can get them through our connection here on PF. All kinds of good Packers stuff, and it helps support the site.

LINK - click on Jerseys on the left and you will see the, 2nd row first and second column.

Lare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I want a Ingle Martin jersey. I want "Ingle" on the back, not "martin" I love the first name haha

I'm not sure if it's still the case, but sports shops and jersey makers used to be able to produce and sell you any team jersey you wanted with any name and number, except the real ones such as a Favre #4 jersey. So they could screen print you a #7 Packers jersey with "Ingle" on the back, but you'd have to get one with "Martin" on the back through an NFL licensed provider.

Either way, if reports about Martin's & Thompson's play during training camp are accurate, you may want to get your jersey ordered soon. In a couple of weeks it may be a collector's item.

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
agopackgo4 said:
I want a Ingle Martin jersey. I want "Ingle" on the back, not "martin" I love the first name haha

I'm not sure if it's still the case, but sports shops and jersey makers used to be able to produce and sell you any team jersey you wanted with any name and number, except the real ones such as a Favre #4 jersey. So they could screen print you a #7 Packers jersey with "Ingle" on the back, but you'd have to get one with "Martin" on the back through an NFL licensed provider.

Either way, if reports about Martin's & Thompson's play during training camp are accurate, you may want to get your jersey ordered soon. In a couple of weeks it may be a collector's item.

you can order (through the packer pro shop) authentic NFL Licensed jersey and have your name or any other name sewn on the back. It just takes a little longer since it is a custom order. A few years ago, I had my jersey made with my name on it. It is licensed and has the NFL authenticity tag.

OP
OP
R

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lare said:
agopackgo4 said:

you can order (through the packer pro shop) authentic NFL Licensed jersey and have your name or any other name sewn on the back. It just takes a little longer since it is a custom order. A few years ago, I had my jersey made with my name on it. It is licensed and has the NFL authenticity tag.

Did you have to pay yourself a royalty for using your name?

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lare said:
agopackgo4 said:

Did you have "Trippster" put on it?
If so, I should get a royalty, as I gave you that name!!!LOLOLOL!!! :rotflmao:

Members online

Latest posts