1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Question for Raptorman really

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by buggybill2003, Oct 25, 2013.

1. buggybill2003

buggybill2003 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +3,034
    I`m just wondering if the Vikings fans, and the team, are going to give Freeman a chance to prove what he can do, or are they calling for his head already ?. I watched the last game and the poor sod looked like a deer caught in the headlights of an oncoming truck. I read somewhere he was literally thrown into that game with the minimum knowledge of the playbook etc, so it was no great surprise, but how do the Viking fans see him ? better or worse than Ponder ?

2. Trapped In Vikingville

Trapped In Vikingville Trapped

Ratings:
    +156
    Go to KFAN 100.3 (Minnesota sports talk radio) on I heart radio. It's a hoot! Paul Allen is on from 9:00a.m. till noon every weekday.

3. buggybill2003

buggybill2003 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +3,034
    sadly we cant get that station in the U.K T.I.V ;)