Question for Direct TV NFL package users

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
Last year was my first year with direct tv and I got the nfl package for free for new users. I have it set up for an auto renew so I can see all the games again this year. But...... does that also include preseason games? And.... will I get the games even if I have not finished paying for it in full, as I am doing the installment plan.

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
Last year was my first year with direct tv and I got the nfl package for free for new users. I have it set up for an auto renew so I can see all the games again this year. But...... does that also include preseason games? And.... will I get the games even if I have not finished paying for it in full, as I am doing the installment plan.

I don't think it includes preseason. Just like you can't watch the Thursday night, Sunday night, or Monday night games on Sunday Ticket.

OP
OP
Oshkoshpackfan

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
Ok..... I understand about the other prime time games, I have the NFL network channel so I am not worried about thurday night games and of course have the ABC,NBC,CBS,FOX local channels...... DAMNIT.... I want to watch the preseason games.... we dont get jack **** for packers coverage down here unless they are playing the panthers/skins/falcons

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
Ok..... I understand about the other prime time games, I have the NFL network channel so I am not worried about thurday night games and of course have the ABC,NBC,CBS,FOX local channels...... DAMNIT.... I want to watch the preseason games.... we dont get jack **** for packers coverage down here unless they are playing the panthers/skins/falcons

Maybe a sports bar somwhere that will be carrying it? Try finding out at www.packerseverywhere.com I often take for granted living in Green Bay and being able to watch every game no matter what.

OP
OP
Oshkoshpackfan

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
Maybe a sports bar somwhere that will be carrying it? Try finding out at www.packerseverywhere.com I often take for granted living in Green Bay and being able to watch every game no matter what.

Yeah, we actually do have 2 packers bars down here..... BUT... they both use the direct tv package so I am stuck yet again. I hate streaming stuff off the internet for several reason as an option: 1) buffering 2) actually finding a legal site 3) watching it on my PC monitor sucks.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I renewed my NFL gamepass the other day. Unless the T.V. networks block out the games, I should at least get to see the preseason without problems. It cost enough :(

OP
OP
Oshkoshpackfan

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
anyone still know if I will get to see the entire season or does it have to be paid in full first? Direct tv didnt really explain this crap very well and sitting on hold forever is not my cup of tea.

D

Dan115

Does the NFL Network and direct TV have writers scripting the games this year. How does this work.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, we actually do have 2 packers bars down here..... BUT... they both use the direct tv package so I am stuck yet again.
Send the $19.99 NFL Live link to your favorite Packer bar, tell them to order it, and that you're butt will be parked on a stool for the game Saturday.

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
Send the $19.99 NFL Live link to your favorite Packer bar, tell them to order it, and that you're butt will be parked on a stool for the game Saturday.

Cost is a lot higher if you are showing it for public consumption. I think Sunday Ticket costs a bar or restaurant several thousand dollars.

H

HardRightEdge

who is that through? Thanks by the way
The NFL runs it themselves. Go to http://www.nfl.com/watch-nfl-live. I used it last season. Works good; appears to be hi def.

I also subscribed to "Rewind" for the regular season replays since I'm out of the Packer viewing area. Again, it works very well, but be aware that the replays are blocked whenever any NFL game is being broadcast on TV, so you might have to wait until Monday at work ;) to see a Sunday game.

OCBP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oshkosh--Where do you live?

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe some TV related company somewhere could use your situation and turn the tables on Direct TV for one of their ads based on those real funny DT "6 Degree" type ads?

When you get Direct TV's NFL Package you don't get the preseason games of the team you want to watch.
When you don't get to watch the preseason games of your team, you get angry.
And when you get angry you want to take it out on your loud and cheering neighbor who does get to watch all the preseason games of his team because he was smart to get XYZ TV and not dumb like you who didn't.
And when you take it out on your mafia member neighbor you will end up in cement shoes at the bottom of a river.
Don't end up in cement shoes at the bottom of a river.
Get XYZ TV today where we show all the preseason NFL games!

Members online

Latest posts