1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Question about the Packers uniform

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Brett Favre 4, Jun 5, 2015.

1. Brett Favre 4

Brett Favre 4 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Ok, so I am from New Jersey, and have never had the honor and privilege to attend a Packers game at Lambeau, and never had a chance to see them against the Giants or Jets, when they came to town. My question is pretty stupid, but I just have to ask it because it's always made me curious. I have seen so many different picture of the Pack where the "gold" yellow helmets and pants look different shades. Like for instance some photos, the helmet and pants look like a lemon yellow color and then some others, it looks more of like an orangey yellow, like, how apropos a cheddar cheese color. So I ask you fellow Pack family members, what shade is it really like in person? I prefer the look of the Cheddar yellow over the Lemon, but that's just me lol.

2. TJV

TJV Lifelong Packers Fanatic

Ratings:
    +4,176
  3. Brett Favre 4

Brett Favre 4 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Thank you so much buddy, it looks like the yellow gold is more of a cheddar color than a lemon, that's awesome. I love it. Go Pack Go !!!!!!!!!

4. Powarun

Powarun Big Bay Blues fan

Ratings:
    +420
    It could also be the paint, I believe their helmets now a days look a little metallic and in the past they weren't. But yeah its a lighting thing.

5. Brett Favre 4

Brett Favre 4 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
  6. Raptorman

Raptorman Vikings fan since 1966.

Ratings:
    +1,005
    The other thing is this. IF the helmets have gloss finish they will look like a slightly different color even if it is the exact same color. Just because the way the light reflects off of the helmets.

7. Brett Favre 4

Brett Favre 4 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    That is very true.

8. Packerguy12

Packerguy12 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    It's all one shade