Queens @ Packers OFFICIAL GAME THREAD!!!

flapackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bubba needs to put his head in the sand. How many points has he cost us this year. Omg can we please get a tight end who can play football this offseason

umair

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the score could have been 9-0!!!!! but its 3-0.

our kicker is not that great and neither is our redzone o.

Reaction score
Wow, that was a sad kick. :(

Barnett drilled the guy, and then celebrated. Problem is that the guy never caught the ball. :|

Manuel gets shifted, but thankfully no real damage done.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
the score could have been 9-0!!!!! but its 3-0.

our kicker is not that great and neither is our redzone o.

I'd think we should be 21 - 0 ... no reason we can't punch it in the red zone. We have no problems moving the ball down the field, but we fluster in the redzone... needs to be fixed!!

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
WOWOWOWWOWO!

Driver used his legs to complete the catch.

Who cares if it stands after review, but damn that was impressive!
Lol yeah it looks like its incomplete though.

flapackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is the worst supporting cast Favre has ever had. He's playing like an MVP tonight and yet hes 15/29

Reaction score
OK, I think I know why we keep having "communication breakdowns":

Apparently, Manuel is deaf. He picked up a ball after the whistle blew, and kept running towards his own endzone.

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Woodson..... Woodson.... Woodson...

Former Raider.... Former signing that was bashed so many times on this forum when he was signed, for how much he was signed for, and how he adjusted. All this while he is playing in pain.

How bout that Woodson?

RP

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
Woodson..... Woodson.... Woodson...

Former Raider.... Former signing that was bashed so many times on this forum when he was signed, for how much he was signed for, and how he adjusted. All this while he is playing in pain.

How bout that Woodson?

RP

Do me a favor. You said the signing was bashed. look them up and put them into one thread. Let's see who bashed Woodson being a Packer.

flapackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
CUT FRANKS NOWWWWCUT FRANKS NOWWWWCUT FRANKS NOWWWWCUT FRANKS NOWWWWCUT FRANKS NOWWWWCUT FRANKS NOWWWWCUT FRANKS NOWWWWCUT FRANKS NOWWWWCUT FRANKS NOWWWWCUT FRANKS NOWWWWCUT FRANKS NOWWWWCUT FRANKS NOWWWWCUT FRANKS NOWWWWCUT FRANKS NOWWWWCUT FRANKS NOWWWWCUT FRANKS NOWWWWCUT FRANKS NOWWWWCUT FRANKS NOWWWWCUT FRANKS NOWWWWCUT FRANKS NOWWWWCUT FRANKS NOWWWWCUT FRANKS NOWWWWCUT FRANKS NOWWWWCUT FRANKS NOWWWWCUT FRANKS NOWWWWCUT FRANKS NOWWWWCUT FRANKS NOWWWWCUT FRANKS NOWWWWCUT FRANKS NOWWWWCUT FRANKS NOWWWWCUT FRANKS NOWWWWCUT FRANKS NOWWWWCUT FRANKS NOWWWWCUT FRANKS NOWWWWCUT FRANKS NOWWWWCUT FRANKS NOWWWWCUT FRANKS NOWWWWCUT FRANKS NOWWWWCUT FRANKS NOWWWWCUT FRANKS NOWWWWCUT FRANKS NOWWWWCUT FRANKS NOWWWWCUT FRANKS NOWWWWCUT FRANKS NOWWWWCUT FRANKS NOWWWWCUT FRANKS NOWWWWCUT FRANKS NOWWWWCUT FRANKS NOWWWWCUT FRANKS NOWWWWCUT FRANKS NOWWWWCUT FRANKS NOWWWWCUT FRANKS NOWWWWCUT FRANKS NOWWWWCUT FRANKS NOWWWWCUT FRANKS NOWWWWCUT FRANKS NOWWWWCUT FRANKS NOWWWWCUT FRANKS NOWWWWCUT FRANKS NOWWWWCUT FRANKS NOWWWWCUT FRANKS NOWWWWCUT FRANKS NOWWWWCUT FRANKS NOWWWWCUT FRANKS NOWWWWCUT FRANKS NOWWWWCUT FRANKS NOWWWWCUT FRANKS NOWWWWCUT FRANKS NOWWWWCUT FRANKS NOWWWWCUT FRANKS NOWWWWCUT FRANKS NOWWWWCUT FRANKS NOWWWWCUT FRANKS NOWWWWCUT FRANKS NOWWWWCUT FRANKS NOWWWWCUT FRANKS NOWWWWCUT FRANKS NOWWWWCUT FRANKS NOWWWWCUT FRANKS NOWWWWCUT FRANKS NOWWWWCUT FRANKS NOWWWWCUT FRANKS NOWWWWCUT FRANKS NOWWWWCUT FRANKS NOWWWWCUT FRANKS NOWWWWCUT FRANKS NOWWWWCUT FRANKS NOWWWWCUT FRANKS NOWWWWCUT FRANKS NOWWWWCUT FRANKS NOWWWWCUT FRANKS NOWWWWCUT FRANKS NOWWWWCUT FRANKS NOWWWW

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Where are the consequences? How can you dare put that guy back in the game after fumbling the ball at the end zone. No offense to Mike McCarthy but that is a serious part of what is wrong with this team. I'm telling you right now, if you let that kind of play go and you keep putting the guy back out there, the message you send is that it's ok not to make plays. Sit him on the bench.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts