QUANTRELL BISHOP

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
A few of us have posted some of this guys YouTube Videos over the years, so I figured he finally deserved his own thread.

If you are highly offended by bad behavior, idiots and some of the worst football knowledge and largest fan ego known, I suggest that you do not watch this guy. However, if you are looking for entertainment and just to make yourself feel pretty good about yourself, have at him. :)

Background on him, that I know. He is a big video gamer that has been online a long time, YouTube poster and HUGE Brown's fan. He often goes ballistic, after all, he is a Brown's fan. Before this season started, he was very busy posting videos crowning his Brown's the next NFL Dynasty team. After just one game, you can already see the wheels coming off the turnip truck.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

OP
OP
Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Watched him back when he did CoD rages. Always good for a laugh if that was your cup of tea.

For me its like watching a slow train wreck, you know its coming, its just a matter of when. I honestly can't tell if he takes himself seriously or this is all an act. I am leaning towards delusional and man who thinks he knows everything.

If nothing else, he is a consistent reminder that as much as some fans think they know it all, they don't.

OP
OP
Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
With Kitchens getting fired, I had to check on on my old friend Quantrell to make sure he didn't have a heart attack during the Brown's disastrous season.

Quantrell loved when Freddie was hired and the Browns were on their way to being the next NFL dynasty.

Now Freddie and John Dorsey have "wasted a whole year of the Browns". LOL

Quantrell less than a year ago:

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts