1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Quality of the NFC Champ. broadcast?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Eis Bowl, Jan 24, 2011.

1. Eis Bowl

Eis Bowl Touchdown Artist

Ratings:
    +18
    I was at a friend's house for the game with nine people including three Bears fans so it was a little hectic and I wasn't able to pay as much attention as I would have liked so I'm going to watch the game again tonight. So maybe I'm wrong on this.

But was it just me or did they do a really bad job on replays and letting us know what the penalties were? I hardly remember seeing the refs call the penalties at all. If I couldn't hear the ref in the background I had to watch the little flag icon with the team logo in the top left corner of the screen to see which team it was against and they screwed that up at least once. There was also many replays I wanted to see that they didn't bother showing.

2. Murgen

Murgen MechaPackzilla

Ratings:
    +585
    The cameras were too busy focusing on Jay Cutler's knee the 2nd half that it sure felt that way.

3. rawalabhay

rawalabhay Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +32
    Yes, you are not the only one! There were way too many commercial breaks and not all the penalty call were shown. They even messed up on the interception challenge by Lovie!

4. Zeck180

Zeck180 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +173
    I was amazed how after the game they hardly talked about the Pack, they seemed more concerned about Jay Cutler
    Wait I thought the Pack won not Jay Cutler:confused:

5. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,798
    That's Faux for ya.

I think CBS, NBC and ESPN do a better job.
    They seem to be more about quality than quantity.
    Besides, you can actually read the scores much better of not only the game that's on the screen but other games in the league on all the others but Faux. The lettering is much more clear and larger.

6. Mr. Lahey

Mr. Lahey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Aikan has lost it. Disagree's with good calls and supports bad calls. I think the other announcer called him out once and aikman backed off.

7. tmlfan3

tmlfan3 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +16
    sadly it doesn't get better for the SB. I hate the actual broadcast of the SB. Seems like there's a commercial every 1st down. Drives me crazy. Will be worth it for a win though.

8. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,273
    aikman talking about how rodgers doesnt make mistakes and then rodgers throws one. Without fail

9. aaronqb

aaronqb Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +73
    Go Packers

10. Powarun

Powarun Big Bay Blues fan

Ratings:
    +420
    Just proves they would rather focus on negatives than positives. And if Cutler wasn't such a sourpuss, they would be focused on how bad Rodgers did.