QB Thompson

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Come on now.. he is green as the grass on a sunny june day...but he has the tools. Is he ready for action in any game... not yet.. and with the last two showings in probably available for the PS if we chose.

Watching last night.. MM was coaching the kid everytime he walked off the field.. I am willing to bet that he becomes MM project this comming offseason. Just a hunch... they like the future of this kid.

Reaction score
If you watch QB Thompson's interview, you realize he is a very bright young man.

He has the tools that you want in a QB, and he seems to have a good head on his shoulders. He's got potential as a QB, and there is nothing wrong with some competition.

OP
OP
C

chibiabos

Cheesehead
Reaction score
:lol: BY the way the interview and alluded to smarts of Thompson sounds distinctly like the interview and smarts of one Ingle martin not so very long ago. LOL

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
:lol: Put money on it boys. Thompson will never inhabit an NFL QB starter position.

Did you ever see Favre's first year in Atlanta... in practice and games he looked awful...

So in other words... don't put too much money down on the wager..

Never say Never in the Not For Long League.

PS... Thompson has a heck of a long ways to go.

millertime

Cheesehead
Reaction score
:lol: Put money on it boys. Thompson will never inhabit an NFL QB starter position.

What?! :shock: He was a undrafted free agent with one year experience at quarterback in college. I agree with you, he should be blowing our minds with his stellar play. I mean after all, this is his first preseason camp in a pretty complicated offense that was completely new to him three months ago. I expected him to be better than Brett and A-Rod....

Members online

Latest posts