QB Seneca Wallace

12theTruth

First of all I'd like to toot my own horn for suggesting we would get one of these guys from SF (I never thought both) in the Backup Quarterback thread.

Yeah, MM and TT screwed this up but I agree that the best part is that they are moving on. For those that always believe that TT sits on his mistakes....another instance of the opposite.

Seneca was pretty good when he came in, and while he doesn't know our system specifically, will have a leg up on Tolzien and anyone else that we still may bring into the mix.

As for getting info AmishMafia, there are many more things that we can get beyond what kind of plays they run. QBs can tell us the specific audibles Kaepernick is using this season, they can tell us any new plays worked into the playbook, etc. I'm tempted to agree that these types of moves are overrated, but I firmly believe that they are still are useful.

Wallace was only in San Fran for a week though. We'd learn more about the Saints playbook from him than the 9ers. :)

60six

DIE HARD
Reaction score
Yeah... I don't quite know what to make of it but ... maybe I've had too much coffee this morning already.

Hey... look at it this way, we'll never again have to listen to the boneheads who say that Aaron Rodgers is a "system quarterback" since there have been two failures in the system.

Make that 3....Brain Brohm.

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
As for getting info AmishMafia, there are many more things that we can get beyond what kind of plays they run. QBs can tell us the specific audibles Kaepernick is using this season, they can tell us any new plays worked into the playbook, etc. I'm tempted to agree that these types of moves are overrated, but I firmly believe that they are still are useful.
Audibles change on a weekly basis, so those would be outdated. It's the plays we don't have on tape, and rookie scouting that makes this signing VERY useful.

GBPackers22

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've loved Seneca Wallace ever since he had that crazy play for Iowa State when he ran like 90 yards on one play without making any forward progress. I'm all in.

Members online

Latest posts