QB Kelly Holcomb To the Vikings?

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
This makes too much sense... I still hope the Vikes go with Jackson and Bollinger :razz:

Whispers around the NFL..

A possible minor deal that has been discussed: sending Eagles QB Kelly Holcomb to Minnesota for a 2008 late-round pick, likely a sixth- or seventh-rounder. A source confirmed that Vikings head coach Brad Childress, still friendly with his former Eagles co-workers, is keeping one eye open for veteran quarterbacks and possibly would be interested in Holcomb’s services.

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This makes too much sense... I still hope the Vikes go with Jackson and Bollinger :razz:

A possible minor deal that has been discussed: sending Eagles QB Kelly Holcomb to Minnesota for a 2008 late-round pick, likely a sixth- or seventh-rounder. A source confirmed that Vikings head coach Brad Childress, still friendly with his former Eagles co-workers, is keeping one eye open for veteran quarterbacks and possibly would be interested in Holcomb’s services.

Any deal involving Kelly Holcomb would have to be considered minor. I think we are going to take a chance on Jeff George. :rotflmao:

OP
OP
Pack93z

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Pack93z said:

Any deal involving Kelly Holcomb would have to be considered minor. I think we are going to take a chance on Jeff George. :rotflmao:

Well that minor deal would fit in with you minor league starting QB :razz:

Whom is going to tote around Jeff-boys walker... bring back Warren Moon or Randall "I can fly" Cunningham.

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vike4life said:
Pack93z said:

Well that minor deal would fit in with you minor league starting QB :razz:

Whom is going to tote around Jeff-boys walker... bring back Warren Moon or Randall "I can fly" Cunningham.

Childress is trying to sell us on Jackson. Saying he looks great, and is further along at this point of his career than McNabb was. He also he expects Williamson to have a break out year.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Williamson is due to have a breakout year...overdue. It's too bad we couldn't see Ahmad Carroll and Williamson battle twice a year for the next 10 years or so. Kind of weird..Williamson can't hold on to the football and Carroll can't let go of an opponent's jersey.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey....maybe they could get Dr. Frankenstein to take Kelly Holcomb and Jim Kelly and combine them to make one GOOD quarterback!
He would be "Kelly Kelly!!!!!" :thumbsup: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey....maybe they could get Dr. Frankenstein to take Kelly Holcomb and Jim Kelly and combine them to make one GOOD quarterback!

Ha Ha! And he could marry Woody's (from Cheers) girl friend. Then it would be Kelly Kelly and Kelly Kelly.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:

Ha Ha! And he could marry Woody's (from Cheers) girl friend. Then it would be Kelly Kelly and Kelly Kelly.
LOLOLOL!!!! I remember Woody's song to her!!! You got a GOOD laugh out of me on that one!!! :thumbsup: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
"Kelly Kelly Kelly Kelly Kelly Kelly.......K-E-L-L-YYYYYY!!!!"

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vike4life said:
cheesey said:

LOLOLOL!!!! I remember Woody's song to her!!! You got a GOOD laugh out of me on that one!!! :thumbsup: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

That was a funny one. He wrote it for her Birthday present. He finishes the song, and Kelly asks where is my present now. :thumbsup: :rotflmao:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
vike4life said:
cheesey said:

That was a funny one. He wrote it for her Birthday present. He finishes the song, and Kelly asks where is my present now. :thumbsup: :rotflmao:
DAMN YOU VIKE4LIFE!!!! Ever since you wrote that addition to my "Kelly" post, i can't get that damn song out of my head!!!!(I know, there's alot of space for it to bounce around up there!) :rotflmao:
I remember that one........she was SUCH a stereotypical blonde! She played the part PERFECTLY! :thumbsup:

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vike4life said:
cheesey said:
vike4life said:
cheesey said:

DAMN YOU VIKE4LIFE!!!! Ever since you wrote that addition to my "Kelly" post, i can't get that damn song out of my head!!!!(I know, there's alot of space for it to bounce around up there!) :rotflmao:
I remember that one........she was SUCH a stereotypical blonde! She played the part PERFECTLY! :thumbsup:

She was perfect for the part, wasn't she? She brought that Frenchman home from Paris, and he kept teasing Woody. Woody, I'm going to steal your girlfriend. Ha Ha. That was a classic show. :thumbsup: :rotflmao:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOL! Yeah.....that sure was a classic! I always liked the way Woody played the dumb farmer guy straight. He was GREAT in that part!
Did you know his real life father is spending life in prison? He was a hired hit man. Not kidding!

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOL! Yeah.....that sure was a classic! I always liked the way Woody played the dumb farmer guy straight. He was GREAT in that part!
Did you know his real life father is spending life in prison? He was a hired hit man. Not kidding!

Wow, his father was a hitman. That is unbelievable. It has been awhile since Woody has done anything new. I cannot even remember his last movie.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:

Wow, his father was a hitman. That is unbelievable. It has been awhile since Woody has done anything new. I cannot even remember his last movie.
Yeah.......I'm pretty sure his Dad was questioned right after the assassination of President Kennedy. I think one of the "3 tramps" they photographed right after the murder was Woody's Dad. Makes you wonder how his kid became an actor, with a father thats a killer.
I always liked him in "Cheers" the most anyway, lots more then any of his movies.

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vike4life said:
cheesey said:

Yeah.......I'm pretty sure his Dad was questioned right after the assassination of President Kennedy. I think one of the "3 tramps" they photographed right after the murder was Woody's Dad. Makes you wonder how his kid became an actor, with a father thats a killer.
I always liked him in "Cheers" the most anyway, lots more then any of his movies.

For sure, Cheers was a great show and he was perfect for the part. He wan't much in the movies. He needs to get another sitcom working as a bartender.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dang! I have GOT to figure a way to make this thread DIE!!!
Everytime i see "KELLY", that song goes through my head and i start laughing!!!! :rotflmao:

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dang! I have GOT to figure a way to make this thread DIE!!!
Everytime i see "KELLY", that song goes through my head and i start laughing!!!! :rotflmao:

Kelly Kelly Kelly Kelly Kelly Kelly K-E-L-L-Y Keeeeeellllllllyyyyyyyy
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
thanks Pack93z, now I am laughing my *** off. So, where's my gift?

That is one show I wish was still on tv. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Members online

Latest posts