Page Time: 0.1670s

Memory: 6.7993 MB (Peak: 8.2671 MB)

Queries (40, time: 0.0368s, 22.0%)

  1. SELECT cache_value
    FROM xf_permission_combination
    WHERE permission_combination_id = ?
    Params: 1
    Run Time: 0.000171
    Select TypeTableTypePossible KeysKeyKey LenRefRowsExtra
    SIMPLExf_permission_combinationconstPRIMARYPRIMARY4const1 
  2. SELECT thread.*
    	,
    		user.gender, user.avatar_date, user.gravatar,
    		NULL AS thread_read_date,
    		0 AS thread_reply_banned,
    		0 AS thread_is_watched,
    		'' AS draft_message, NULL AS draft_extra
    FROM xf_thread AS thread
    
    		LEFT JOIN xf_user AS user ON
    			(user.user_id = thread.user_id)
    WHERE thread.thread_id = ?
    Params: 10245
    Run Time: 0.000934
    Select TypeTableTypePossible KeysKeyKey LenRefRowsExtra
    SIMPLEthreadconstPRIMARYPRIMARY4const1 
    SIMPLEuserconstPRIMARYPRIMARY4const1 
  3. SELECT node.*, forum.*
    	,
    	permission.cache_value AS node_permission_cache,
    		NULL AS forum_read_date
    FROM xf_forum AS forum
    INNER JOIN xf_node AS node ON (node.node_id = forum.node_id)
    
    	LEFT JOIN xf_permission_cache_content AS permission
    		ON (permission.permission_combination_id = 1
    			AND permission.content_type = 'node'
    			AND permission.content_id = forum.node_id)
    WHERE node.node_id = ?
    Params: 20
    Run Time: 0.000280
    Select TypeTableTypePossible KeysKeyKey LenRefRowsExtra
    SIMPLEforumconstPRIMARYPRIMARY4const1 
    SIMPLEnodeconstPRIMARYPRIMARY4const1 
    SIMPLEpermissionconstPRIMARYPRIMARY35const,const,const1 
  4. SELECT EWRporta2_articles.*, xf_thread.*, xf_post.*, xf_user.*, EWRporta2_authors.*
    FROM EWRporta2_articles
    	INNER JOIN xf_thread ON (xf_thread.thread_id = EWRporta2_articles.thread_id)
    	INNER JOIN xf_post ON (xf_post.post_id = xf_thread.first_post_id)
    	LEFT JOIN xf_user ON (xf_user.user_id = xf_thread.user_id)
    	LEFT JOIN EWRporta2_authors ON (EWRporta2_authors.user_id = xf_thread.user_id)
    WHERE EWRporta2_articles.thread_id = ?
    Params: 10245
    Run Time: 0.001276
    Select TypeTableTypePossible KeysKeyKey LenRefRowsExtra
    SIMPLE       Impossible WHERE noticed after reading const tables
  5. SELECT EWRporta2_articles.*, EWRporta2_authors.*, xf_thread.*, xf_post.*, xf_user.*
    FROM xf_thread
    	INNER JOIN xf_post ON (xf_post.post_id = xf_thread.first_post_id)
    	LEFT JOIN xf_user ON (xf_user.user_id = xf_thread.user_id)
    	LEFT JOIN EWRporta2_authors ON (EWRporta2_authors.user_id = xf_thread.user_id)
    	LEFT JOIN EWRporta2_articles ON (EWRporta2_articles.thread_id = xf_thread.thread_id)
    WHERE xf_thread.thread_id = ?
    Params: 10245
    Run Time: 0.001651
    Select TypeTableTypePossible KeysKeyKey LenRefRowsExtra
    SIMPLExf_threadconstPRIMARYPRIMARY4const1 
    SIMPLExf_postconstPRIMARYPRIMARY4const1 
    SIMPLExf_userconstPRIMARYPRIMARY4const1 
    SIMPLEEWRporta2_authorsconstPRIMARYPRIMARY4const0unique row not found
    SIMPLEEWRporta2_articlesconstPRIMARYPRIMARY4const0unique row not found
  6. SELECT post.*
    	,
    		bb_code_parse_cache.parse_tree AS message_parsed, bb_code_parse_cache.cache_version AS message_cache_version,
    		user.*, IF(user.username IS NULL, post.username, user.username) AS username,
    		user_profile.*,
    		user_privacy.*,
    		signature_parse_cache.parse_tree AS signature_parsed, bb_code_parse_cache.cache_version AS signature_cache_version,
    		session_activity.view_date AS last_view_date,
    		0 AS like_date
    		,(select sum(count_received) from dark_postrating_count where user_id = post.user_id and rating in (1,2,4,5,6,7,8,10)) as positive_rating_count
    	
    		,(select sum(count_received) from dark_postrating_count where user_id = post.user_id and rating in (14,11,12,13)) as negative_rating_count
    	
    		,(select sum(count_received) from dark_postrating_count where user_id = post.user_id and rating in (3,9)) as neutral_rating_count
    	,
    pr_cache.rating_cache,
    pr2.rating
    FROM xf_post AS post
    
    		LEFT JOIN xf_bb_code_parse_cache AS bb_code_parse_cache ON
    			(bb_code_parse_cache.content_type = 'post' AND bb_code_parse_cache.content_id = post.post_id)
    		LEFT JOIN xf_user AS user ON
    			(user.user_id = post.user_id)
    		LEFT JOIN xf_user_profile AS user_profile ON
    			(user_profile.user_id = post.user_id)
    		LEFT JOIN xf_user_privacy AS user_privacy ON
    			(user_privacy.user_id = post.user_id)
    		LEFT JOIN xf_bb_code_parse_cache AS signature_parse_cache ON
    			(signature_parse_cache.content_type = 'signature' AND signature_parse_cache.content_id = post.user_id)
    		LEFT JOIN xf_session_activity AS session_activity ON
    			(post.user_id > 0 AND session_activity.user_id = post.user_id AND session_activity.unique_key = CAST(post.user_id AS BINARY))
    left join dark_postrating_post_cache pr_cache ON (post.post_id = pr_cache.post_id)
    left join dark_postrating pr2 on (post.post_id = pr2.post_id and pr2.user_id = 0)
    WHERE post.thread_id = ?
    	 AND (post.position >= 75 AND post.position < 100) 
    	AND (post.message_state IN ('visible'))
    ORDER BY post.position ASC, post.post_date ASC
    Params: 10245
    Run Time: 0.004480
    Select TypeTableTypePossible KeysKeyKey LenRefRowsExtra
    PRIMARYpostrangethread_id_post_date,thread_id_positionthread_id_position8 24Using where; Using filesort
    PRIMARYbb_code_parse_cacheeq_refcontent_type_idcontent_type_id31const,packerfo_maindb.post.post_id1 
    PRIMARYusereq_refPRIMARYPRIMARY4packerfo_maindb.post.user_id1 
    PRIMARYuser_profileeq_refPRIMARYPRIMARY4packerfo_maindb.post.user_id1 
    PRIMARYuser_privacyeq_refPRIMARYPRIMARY4packerfo_maindb.post.user_id1 
    PRIMARYsignature_parse_cacheeq_refcontent_type_idcontent_type_id31const,packerfo_maindb.post.user_id1 
    PRIMARYsession_activityeq_refPRIMARYPRIMARY22packerfo_maindb.post.user_id,func1 
    PRIMARYpr_cacheeq_refPRIMARYPRIMARY4packerfo_maindb.post.post_id1 
    PRIMARYpr2eq_refpost_id_user_id,post_id_rating,user_id_ratingpost_id_user_id8packerfo_maindb.post.post_id,const1 
    DEPENDENT SUBQUERYdark_postrating_countrefuser_id_ratinguser_id_rating4packerfo_maindb.post.user_id4Using where
    DEPENDENT SUBQUERYdark_postrating_countrefuser_id_ratinguser_id_rating4packerfo_maindb.post.user_id4Using where
    DEPENDENT SUBQUERYdark_postrating_countrefuser_id_ratinguser_id_rating4packerfo_maindb.post.user_id4Using where
  7. INSERT DELAYED INTO xf_thread_view
    	(thread_id)
    VALUES
    	(?)
    Params: 10245
    Run Time: 0.000217
  8. UPDATE xf_thread SET hot_count = hot_count + 1 WHERE thread_id = 10245
    Run Time: 0.001433
  9. SELECT thread.*
    	,
    		0 AS thread_reply_banned
    FROM xf_thread AS thread
    
    WHERE thread.thread_id = ?
    Params: 10245
    Run Time: 0.000572
    Select TypeTableTypePossible KeysKeyKey LenRefRowsExtra
    SIMPLEthreadconstPRIMARYPRIMARY4const1 
  10. SELECT node.*, forum.*
    	,
    	permission.cache_value AS node_permission_cache
    FROM xf_forum AS forum
    INNER JOIN xf_node AS node ON (node.node_id = forum.node_id)
    
    	LEFT JOIN xf_permission_cache_content AS permission
    		ON (permission.permission_combination_id = 1
    			AND permission.content_type = 'node'
    			AND permission.content_id = forum.node_id)
    WHERE node.node_id = ?
    Params: 20
    Run Time: 0.000335
    Select TypeTableTypePossible KeysKeyKey LenRefRowsExtra
    SIMPLEforumconstPRIMARYPRIMARY4const1 
    SIMPLEnodeconstPRIMARYPRIMARY4const1 
    SIMPLEpermissionconstPRIMARYPRIMARY35const,const,const1 
  11. SELECT *
    FROM xf_ignore_thread
    WHERE user_id = ?
    	AND thread_id = ?
    Params: 0, 10245
    Run Time: 0.000096
    Select TypeTableTypePossible KeysKeyKey LenRefRowsExtra
    SIMPLExf_ignore_threadrefuser_threaduser_thread8const,const1 
  12. SELECT EWRporta2_articles.*, xf_thread.*, xf_post.*, xf_user.*, EWRporta2_authors.*
    FROM EWRporta2_articles
    	INNER JOIN xf_thread ON (xf_thread.thread_id = EWRporta2_articles.thread_id)
    	INNER JOIN xf_post ON (xf_post.post_id = xf_thread.first_post_id)
    	LEFT JOIN xf_user ON (xf_user.user_id = xf_thread.user_id)
    	LEFT JOIN EWRporta2_authors ON (EWRporta2_authors.user_id = xf_thread.user_id)
    WHERE EWRporta2_articles.thread_id = ?
    Params: 10245
    Run Time: 0.000890
    Select TypeTableTypePossible KeysKeyKey LenRefRowsExtra
    SIMPLE       Impossible WHERE noticed after reading const tables
  13. SELECT EWRporta2_articles.*, EWRporta2_authors.*, xf_thread.*, xf_post.*, xf_user.*
    FROM xf_thread
    	INNER JOIN xf_post ON (xf_post.post_id = xf_thread.first_post_id)
    	LEFT JOIN xf_user ON (xf_user.user_id = xf_thread.user_id)
    	LEFT JOIN EWRporta2_authors ON (EWRporta2_authors.user_id = xf_thread.user_id)
    	LEFT JOIN EWRporta2_articles ON (EWRporta2_articles.thread_id = xf_thread.thread_id)
    WHERE xf_thread.thread_id = ?
    Params: 10245
    Run Time: 0.001448
    Select TypeTableTypePossible KeysKeyKey LenRefRowsExtra
    SIMPLExf_threadconstPRIMARYPRIMARY4const1 
    SIMPLExf_postconstPRIMARYPRIMARY4const1 
    SIMPLExf_userconstPRIMARYPRIMARY4const1 
    SIMPLEEWRporta2_authorsconstPRIMARYPRIMARY4const0unique row not found
    SIMPLEEWRporta2_articlesconstPRIMARYPRIMARY4const0unique row not found
  14. INSERT INTO xf_session_activity
    	(user_id, unique_key, ip, controller_name, controller_action, view_state, params, view_date, robot_key)
    VALUES
    	(?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)
    ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE
    	ip = VALUES(ip),
    	controller_name = VALUES(controller_name),
    	controller_action = VALUES(controller_action),
    	view_state = VALUES(view_state),
    	params = VALUES(params),
    	view_date = VALUES(view_date),
    	robot_key = VALUES(robot_key)
    Params: 0, , , XenForo_ControllerPublic_Thread, Index, valid, thread_id=10245&page=4, 1472562567,
    Run Time: 0.000565
  15. SELECT title, phrase_text
    FROM xf_phrase_compiled
    WHERE language_id = ?
    	AND title IN ('freepro_menu_tickets', 'freepro_menu_schedule', 'freepro_menu_roster', 'freepro_menu_draft')
    Params: 1
    Run Time: 0.000123
    Select TypeTableTypePossible KeysKeyKey LenRefRowsExtra
    SIMPLExf_phrase_compiledrangePRIMARYPRIMARY106 4Using where
  16. INSERT INTO xf_bb_code_parse_cache
    	(content_type, content_id, parse_tree, cache_version, cache_date)
    VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?)
    ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE parse_tree = VALUES(parse_tree),
    	cache_version = VALUES(cache_version),
    	cache_date = VALUES(cache_date)
    Params: post, 159557, a:2:{i:0;a:4:{s:3:"tag";s:5:"quote";s:6:"option";s:9:"bozz_2006";s:8:"original";a:2:{i:0;s:19:"[quote="bozz_2006"]";i:1;s:8:"[/quote]";}s:8:"children";a:1:{i:0;s:10:"flatulence";}}i:1;s:65:" Sorry to hear that Bozz. Have you tried, Bean-O? :shock:";}, 1470665447, 1472562567
    Run Time: 0.000970
  17. INSERT INTO xf_bb_code_parse_cache
    	(content_type, content_id, parse_tree, cache_version, cache_date)
    VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?)
    ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE parse_tree = VALUES(parse_tree),
    	cache_version = VALUES(cache_version),
    	cache_date = VALUES(cache_date)
    Params: post, 159558, a:2:{i:0;a:4:{s:3:"tag";s:5:"quote";s:6:"option";N;s:8:"original";a:2:{i:0;s:7:"[quote]";i:1;s:8:"[/quote]";}s:8:"children";a:1:{i:0;s:2787:" Wow. Just wow. Do you even hear what you are saying, Packnic? You are basically saying that TT "inherited a junk team from Sherman", and should get a pass for TWO YEARS, yet Favre who has to play with that SAME JUNK TEAM, should play better and WIN games with that junk team, for the Packers. Do you realize how illogical that is? And for you to just say that 95% of the posters who were Pro-TT were not Anti-Favre is just so aburd and ridiculous as to not even warrant a response. Based on what...your opinon? Your feelings about the matter? You and Longtime are taking a very subjective and biased view and trying to package it, and pass it off as fact. I remember what the climate was like in Packerland. I remember the articles. I remember the articles in the newspapers, on TV, and I remember the posts on many forums (including this one), that were ripping Favre to shreds saying that he is an "old man that the game has passed by", and "he should be traded", and the like...Now for you to go and make light of this fact is, to me, down right disingenuous, if not brazenly hypocritical. And I know that there are many posters on this forum who will back me up on this assertion, because it is a fact! And if you don't realize that the reason why this "turn around" happened so quickly is because of one Brett Lorenzo Favre deciding not to retire, then I'm sure that you were one of the voices in the gallow's chorus shouting for Aaron Rodgers to start this year. "Get rid of the old man". If you would have gotten your wish with Rodgers, the Packers would be lucky to be a .500 team right now, and TT's future for the GB Packers would be still be hanging in the balance. Now you are back pedaling quickly because you want to hang all of the laurels on TT's head, while minimizing Brett Favre's efforts and contribution to this team, because even now, in your post, you have not admitted that a large part of the Packer's success this year was because Favre did stick around, and not retire, and wish to give the lion's share of the credit to TT. Because when it comes right down to it, I'm sure you were in the chorus of naysayers who wanted to crucify Favre for '05 and '06 because you didn't want to give credit to anyone other than Ted Thompson. If you won't admit to that, then at least answer this question. How was Brett Favre supposed to win and play better with the same "Sherman junk team", as you stated; the same junk team that you had given TT as GM a pass on for several years..?? Brett Favre = "Washed up" or "Unwashed up"? (I'll give you a hint: If you were really "washed up", you couldn't return and be one of the NFL leader's at your postion in almost every category! So it must have been something else, right?)";}}i:1;s:14:" Good post.";}, 1470665447, 1472562567
    Run Time: 0.000889
  18. INSERT INTO xf_bb_code_parse_cache
    	(content_type, content_id, parse_tree, cache_version, cache_date)
    VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?)
    ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE parse_tree = VALUES(parse_tree),
    	cache_version = VALUES(cache_version),
    	cache_date = VALUES(cache_date)
    Params: post, 159559, a:2:{i:0;a:4:{s:3:"tag";s:5:"quote";s:6:"option";N;s:8:"original";a:2:{i:0;s:7:"[quote]";i:1;s:8:"[/quote]";}s:8:"children";a:2:{i:0;a:4:{s:3:"tag";s:5:"quote";s:6:"option";s:7:"Packnic";s:8:"original";a:2:{i:0;s:17:"[quote="Packnic"]";i:1;s:8:"[/quote]";}s:8:"children";a:1:{i:0;s:1325:"95% of the people who supported TT or at least supported a patience approach, never not for one second wanted Favre gone. 100% of the people wanted Favre to play better. if you dont think Favre needed to play better the last two years... then i dont care what you think because as soon as he retires... youll be wearing a Tony Romo or Tom Brady jersey... and wont ever be on this site again. Theres a difference in the out-cry for Favre to play better and the out-cry for TT to be fired after approx. 15 minutes on the job. and to say that people that supported TT wanted Favre gone or that TT wanted Favre gone is ridiculous and has zero evidence. it all comes down to what several of us tried to say early in the off-season last year... You have to take in the whole picture. 1) Take what the new GM is inheireted, 2) what he is currently doing and 3) what his whole plan is. If he isnt doing what it takes in those three phases... then you have problems. Ted recieved a junk team basically with some decent parts. Ted immediately trimmed the crap from the team and it pissed some people who dont like change off. Ted along with MM and the rest of the organization developed a plan and brought in the right personnel to do it. AND MUCH FASTER THAN ANYONE COULD HAVE IMAGINED if you ask me. .";}}i:1;s:2787:" Wow. Just wow. Do you even hear what you are saying, Packnic? You are basically saying that TT "inherited a junk team from Sherman", and should get a pass for TWO YEARS, yet Favre who has to play with that SAME JUNK TEAM, should play better and WIN games with that junk team, for the Packers. Do you realize how illogical that is? And for you to just say that 95% of the posters who were Pro-TT were not Anti-Favre is just so aburd and ridiculous as to not even warrant a response. Based on what...your opinon? Your feelings about the matter? You and Longtime are taking a very subjective and biased view and trying to package it, and pass it off as fact. I remember what the climate was like in Packerland. I remember the articles. I remember the articles in the newspapers, on TV, and I remember the posts on many forums (including this one), that were ripping Favre to shreds saying that he is an "old man that the game has passed by", and "he should be traded", and the like...Now for you to go and make light of this fact is, to me, down right disingenuous, if not brazenly hypocritical. And I know that there are many posters on this forum who will back me up on this assertion, because it is a fact! And if you don't realize that the reason why this "turn around" happened so quickly is because of one Brett Lorenzo Favre deciding not to retire, then I'm sure that you were one of the voices in the gallow's chorus shouting for Aaron Rodgers to start this year. "Get rid of the old man". If you would have gotten your wish with Rodgers, the Packers would be lucky to be a .500 team right now, and TT's future for the GB Packers would be still be hanging in the balance. Now you are back pedaling quickly because you want to hang all of the laurels on TT's head, while minimizing Brett Favre's efforts and contribution to this team, because even now, in your post, you have not admitted that a large part of the Packer's success this year was because Favre did stick around, and not retire, and wish to give the lion's share of the credit to TT. Because when it comes right down to it, I'm sure you were in the chorus of naysayers who wanted to crucify Favre for '05 and '06 because you didn't want to give credit to anyone other than Ted Thompson. If you won't admit to that, then at least answer this question. How was Brett Favre supposed to win and play better with the same "Sherman junk team", as you stated; the same junk team that you had given TT as GM a pass on for several years..?? Brett Favre = "Washed up" or "Unwashed up"? (I'll give you a hint: If you were really "washed up", you couldn't return and be one of the NFL leader's at your postion in almost every category! So it must have been something else, right?)";}}i:1;s:495:" Best post ever! I will judge Ted when he does something one way or another. Thus far he has put together a 4-12 losing season, a mediocre 8-8 campaign, and thus far a steller good season. I don't pretend to know the future. He is what he is but he is going to have to get this team a SB ring before I would even think about singing his praises. Winning seasons are easy with Brett, building a SB team is a little harder, doing it without him is what is going to define his legacy.";}, 1470665447, 1472562567
    Run Time: 0.000761
  19. INSERT INTO xf_bb_code_parse_cache
    	(content_type, content_id, parse_tree, cache_version, cache_date)
    VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?)
    ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE parse_tree = VALUES(parse_tree),
    	cache_version = VALUES(cache_version),
    	cache_date = VALUES(cache_date)
    Params: post, 159560, a:1:{i:0;s:278:"Fuzzy..I know what was said about Brett, I saw the articles, reports, and so called experts saying he lost it.. What I didnt see are the claims your making that on this forum, there were just as many Brett is washed up posts and threads as there were Tt needs to go threads..";}, 1470665447, 1472562567
    Run Time: 0.000938
  20. INSERT INTO xf_bb_code_parse_cache
    	(content_type, content_id, parse_tree, cache_version, cache_date)
    VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?)
    ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE parse_tree = VALUES(parse_tree),
    	cache_version = VALUES(cache_version),
    	cache_date = VALUES(cache_date)
    Params: post, 159561, a:1:{i:0;s:166:"Maybe it was 60/40 Longtime. I know that it was a good amount at the time. There was definitely more of that sentiment outside this forum. I'll give you that.";}, 1470665447, 1472562567
    Run Time: 0.000826
  21. INSERT INTO xf_bb_code_parse_cache
    	(content_type, content_id, parse_tree, cache_version, cache_date)
    VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?)
    ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE parse_tree = VALUES(parse_tree),
    	cache_version = VALUES(cache_version),
    	cache_date = VALUES(cache_date)
    Params: post, 159562, a:2:{i:0;a:4:{s:3:"tag";s:5:"quote";s:6:"option";N;s:8:"original";a:2:{i:0;s:7:"[quote]";i:1;s:8:"[/quote]";}s:8:"children";a:1:{i:0;s:29:"Maybe it was 60/40 Longtime. ";}}i:1;s:123:" :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:";}, 1470665447, 1472562567
    Run Time: 0.000855
  22. INSERT INTO xf_bb_code_parse_cache
    	(content_type, content_id, parse_tree, cache_version, cache_date)
    VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?)
    ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE parse_tree = VALUES(parse_tree),
    	cache_version = VALUES(cache_version),
    	cache_date = VALUES(cache_date)
    Params: post, 159563, a:2:{i:0;a:4:{s:3:"tag";s:5:"quote";s:6:"option";N;s:8:"original";a:2:{i:0;s:7:"[quote]";i:1;s:8:"[/quote]";}s:8:"children";a:1:{i:0;s:166:"Maybe it was 60/40 Longtime. I know that it was a good amount at the time. There was definitely more of that sentiment outside this forum. I'll give you that.";}}i:1;s:193:" I really dont think this forum was that % either... Maybe I just missed those topics since I didnt believe it, and just read the anti Tt ones.. But I would be suprised if it was 60-40";}, 1470665447, 1472562567
    Run Time: 0.001296
  23. INSERT INTO xf_bb_code_parse_cache
    	(content_type, content_id, parse_tree, cache_version, cache_date)
    VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?)
    ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE parse_tree = VALUES(parse_tree),
    	cache_version = VALUES(cache_version),
    	cache_date = VALUES(cache_date)
    Params: post, 159564, a:1:{i:0;s:168:"60\40! What's the term for this? Revisionist history? 60\40! Hahahahahahahaahahhahahahah!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:";}, 1470665447, 1472562567
    Run Time: 0.000736
  24. INSERT INTO xf_bb_code_parse_cache
    	(content_type, content_id, parse_tree, cache_version, cache_date)
    VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?)
    ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE parse_tree = VALUES(parse_tree),
    	cache_version = VALUES(cache_version),
    	cache_date = VALUES(cache_date)
    Params: post, 159565, a:1:{i:0;s:662:"Let's do the math here: 3 years he's been here. That's 156 weeks. I'll be generous and say one new TT thread every 3 weeks. Considering the offseason, and the gross tonnage we had week-to-week in 2005, that's damn generous. 156/3= 52 threads. Since I suck at math, let's round down to a total of 50 "TT sucks or is gay cause he's not married" threads. Find the "Bench or trade Brett" threads, I guarantee you there aren't more than 10 of those on this forum. Out of 60 total...... Crap. I still need a calculator. But.....eyeballin those figures, I'd guess around 80/20?? Like I said, I suck @ math, so someone help me out here.";}, 1470665447, 1472562567
    Run Time: 0.002242
  25. INSERT INTO xf_bb_code_parse_cache
    	(content_type, content_id, parse_tree, cache_version, cache_date)
    VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?)
    ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE parse_tree = VALUES(parse_tree),
    	cache_version = VALUES(cache_version),
    	cache_date = VALUES(cache_date)
    Params: post, 159566, a:6:{i:0;a:4:{s:3:"tag";s:5:"quote";s:6:"option";s:13:"pack_in_black";s:8:"original";a:2:{i:0;s:23:"[quote="pack_in_black"]";i:1;s:8:"[/quote]";}s:8:"children";a:1:{i:0;s:662:"Let's do the math here: 3 years he's been here. That's 156 weeks. I'll be generous and say one new TT thread every 3 weeks. Considering the offseason, and the gross tonnage we had week-to-week in 2005, that's damn generous. 156/3= 52 threads. Since I suck at math, let's round down to a total of 50 "TT sucks or is gay cause he's not married" threads. Find the "Bench or trade Brett" threads, I guarantee you there aren't more than 10 of those on this forum. Out of 60 total...... Crap. I still need a calculator. But.....eyeballin those figures, I'd guess around 80/20?? Like I said, I suck @ math, so someone help me out here.";}}i:1;s:340:" EXACT A FUCKALOO! you cannot find a post where i ever said brett should retire or needed to be benched. in fact there were maybe 3 posters on this board who ever said that. and Trom nor longtime never said it either. we said Brett needed to play better. and he did. TT needed to put together a great team. and he did. ";i:2;a:4:{s:3:"tag";s:4:"size";s:6:"option";s:2:"18";s:8:"original";a:2:{i:0;s:9:"[size=18]";i:1;s:7:"[/size]";}s:8:"children";a:1:{i:0;s:10:"so we said";}}i:3;s:360:" TT should put together a better team and had faith that he would do it... by looking at the facts instead of hype. and we said Favre should play better and we all had faith that he would do it... by looking at stas and facts instead of saying that Favre is perfect which by all accounts he is not. TT good team ----- check Favre play better -- check. ";i:4;a:4:{s:3:"tag";s:4:"size";s:6:"option";s:2:"18";s:8:"original";a:2:{i:0;s:9:"[size=18]";i:1;s:7:"[/size]";}s:8:"children";a:1:{i:0;s:11:"so you said";}}i:5;s:327:".... TT sucked after 1 minute of being in office and that he would never get the job done, because he didnt do what ESPN told you he should do. You said favre is perfect and that Ted Thompson was the reason his play suffered. TT suck ----- blank Favre better because of ted----- CHECK! your just wrong so so so wrong.";}, 1470665447, 1472562567
    Run Time: 0.000767
  26. INSERT INTO xf_bb_code_parse_cache
    	(content_type, content_id, parse_tree, cache_version, cache_date)
    VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?)
    ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE parse_tree = VALUES(parse_tree),
    	cache_version = VALUES(cache_version),
    	cache_date = VALUES(cache_date)
    Params: post, 159567, a:3:{i:0;s:648:"So, just so I have this correct: "TT should get all the credit for the 10 and 1 team "This Year" when just a few short months ago the same supporters defended his decisions by saying he was "building this team for the future" Yeah, that makes a lot of sense !!! Look TT deserves a lot of credit for "building depth on this team; for the future", but if you want to give credit for winning "this year" , the bulk of the credit goes to Brett for coming back, MM for his coaching and the vets for their impact on the rookies because they are playing for today instead of for Ted's future. Brett being considered for MVP of the year: Link: ";i:1;a:4:{s:3:"tag";s:3:"url";s:6:"option";N;s:8:"original";a:2:{i:0;s:5:"[url]";i:1;s:6:"[/url]";}s:8:"children";a:1:{i:0;s:106:"http://www.bleacherreport.com/articles/4115-NFL-NFL_MVP_Candidates_Tom_Brady_and_Brett_Favre_on_Top-271107";}}i:2;s:147:" I guess TT could have just slipped Aaron in there at MVP level and we would have the same record ? ( No offense to Aaron at all ) but please !!";}, 1470665447, 1472562567
    Run Time: 0.000697
  27. INSERT INTO xf_bb_code_parse_cache
    	(content_type, content_id, parse_tree, cache_version, cache_date)
    VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?)
    ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE parse_tree = VALUES(parse_tree),
    	cache_version = VALUES(cache_version),
    	cache_date = VALUES(cache_date)
    Params: post, 159568, a:9:{i:0;s:356:"[quote="Packnic] EXACT A FUCKALOO! you cannot find a post where i ever said brett should retire or needed to be benched. in fact there were maybe 3 posters on this board who ever said that. and Trom nor longtime never said it either. we said Brett needed to play better. and he did. TT needed to put together a great team. and he did. ";i:1;a:4:{s:3:"tag";s:4:"size";s:6:"option";s:2:"18";s:8:"original";a:2:{i:0;s:9:"[size=18]";i:1;s:7:"[/size]";}s:8:"children";a:1:{i:0;s:10:"so we said";}}i:2;s:53:" was the reason his play suffered. .[/quote] ";i:3;a:4:{s:3:"tag";s:5:"quote";s:6:"option";N;s:8:"original";a:2:{i:0;s:7:"[quote]";i:1;s:8:"[/quote]";}s:8:"children";a:1:{i:0;s:158:" agopackgo4 wrote: I agree I want a winning Era as well. but to me: Brett Favre=BEst chance to win tromadz wrote: im not too sure about that ";}}i:4;s:4:" ";i:5;a:4:{s:3:"tag";s:5:"quote";s:6:"option";N;s:8:"original";a:2:{i:0;s:7:"[quote]";i:1;s:8:"[/quote]";}s:8:"children";a:1:{i:0;s:147:" tromadz wrote: im not too sure about that Yared-Yam wrote: You're right. It's Ingle time. tromadz wrote: just might be ";}}i:6;s:5:" ";i:7;a:4:{s:3:"tag";s:5:"quote";s:6:"option";N;s:8:"original";a:2:{i:0;s:7:"[quote]";i:1;s:8:"[/quote]";}s:8:"children";a:1:{i:0;s:210:" dhpackr wrote: if #4 were throwing to DD, J-Walk, D. Jarrett I wonder what people would be writting tromadz wrote: That favre is still a human being and his natural decline is expected. sorry ";}}i:8;s:1957:" That's without even trying, and that's the tame stuff. Looks like some of your "facts" are being blown right out of the water. And I'm not talking about topics...I'm talking about POSTS. Alot of people chimed in with their opinions on a post's topic, but didn't start the topic. Are there more topics regarding TT than Favre in a negative light? Yes, there probably are, but there were alot of posts that I remember by other posters that you are discounting. Exactly, what is your point anyway? Why are you so backed up and bloviated over this issue? You may need a colonic... People here have admitted that they were mostly wrong about TT. But that's not good enough for you, for some reason. You say that Favre needed to play better. With what? You still haven't answered that question. With no WR's in '05 and no defense. With no O-line and WR's in '06? Let's do the math. TT could have fielded a better team in '05 and '06 if he would have used FA better. His choices for offensive line and WR position were not that good. (You won't admit it because you "TT Firsters" want to put it all on Favre). But this is a fact. Now, thankfully..TT's draft picks at WR and defense have worked out, for the most part. The O-Line is better, but still needs some tweaking, and he might have finally found a RB in Ryan Grant. You can try to re-write history, or twist the facts, but the simple truth is that TT hasn't been perfect in his tenure at Green Bay, but things are definitely looking up. I see that as a good thing, and hope to see it continue. But it's all good. I don't know why some of you guys have such a hard time admitting your mistakes however, in your assessment of Brett Favre, and the fact that he was roundly attacked on this forum, and elsewhere. I guess it's my fault. I keep forgetting how "sensitive" you TT-Firsters really are... I'll try to be sensitive to your "feelings" from now on. :thumbsup:";}, 1470665447, 1472562567
    Run Time: 0.000793
  28. INSERT INTO xf_bb_code_parse_cache
    	(content_type, content_id, parse_tree, cache_version, cache_date)
    VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?)
    ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE parse_tree = VALUES(parse_tree),
    	cache_version = VALUES(cache_version),
    	cache_date = VALUES(cache_date)
    Params: post, 159569, a:1:{i:0;s:895:"This is a TEAM sport...The team in 05 SUCKED!!! and the record showed that.. To say it laid all on TT is wrong, just as its to say it laid all on Brett is wrong... Did TT do some things that made people go WTF!!! Of course he did.. Most of " TT fisters" dealt with daily bashing, name calling ( fisters, apologists etc... ) web sites asking for his head..All they wanted was TT to be given a chance, but a chance by definition for some was less then 4 games.. YOU KNOW FOR A FACT, if this team was 5-6, or 4-7, the anti TT group would be having a field day..Hell look at how many wheres Randy Moss post or threads...And its still happening.. So why cant those that are smiling on this 10-1 season gloat some.. Just as MUCH as you have the right to go off on the ones that thought Brett needed to go.. The TT fisters, apologists, lovers, etc....have the right to GLOAT...";}, 1470665447, 1472562567
    Run Time: 0.000776
  29. INSERT INTO xf_bb_code_parse_cache
    	(content_type, content_id, parse_tree, cache_version, cache_date)
    VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?)
    ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE parse_tree = VALUES(parse_tree),
    	cache_version = VALUES(cache_version),
    	cache_date = VALUES(cache_date)
    Params: post, 159570, a:1:{i:0;a:4:{s:3:"tag";s:5:"quote";s:6:"option";s:11:"KGB94SACKEM";s:8:"original";a:2:{i:0;s:21:"[quote="KGB94SACKEM"]";i:1;s:8:"[/quote]";}s:8:"children";a:1:{i:0;s:1427:" I will judge Ted when he does something one way or another. Thus far he has put together a 4-12 losing season, a mediocre 8-8 campaign, and thus far a steller good season. I don't pretend to know the future. I would add a compass to your christmas list because you obviously have a problem with direction. At the end of Sherman's tenure it was obvious(record wise, personnel, performance, any measurement you choose) this team was in decline. Yes, there was a reason, and good reason, Sherman was FIRED as GM. Make no mistake, regardless of how he was let out, he was fired. You want to put that first year Thompson was here on him. Fine. '05- Thompson had the LEAST to do with the roster-very little money, very few changes. Net affect of his impact-little. (4-12) '06- More changes, many draft picks-Net affect-much more (8-8) '07- More changes, Net affect-much more again (10-1) You might want to look at your compass there buddy. Life does NOT EVER stand still. It is ALWAYS moving in A direction. If you have a problem with where this team is going then I would say you have a problem. You certainly have one recognizing a good job when you see it. Talk about reluctance. If you don't like the guy you don't like the guy but don't sit here and tell me Ted Thompson hasn't done anything around here. Unless changing like 80% of the roster and the entire coaching staff doesn't count.";}}}, 1470665447, 1472562567
    Run Time: 0.000702
  30. INSERT INTO xf_bb_code_parse_cache
    	(content_type, content_id, parse_tree, cache_version, cache_date)
    VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?)
    ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE parse_tree = VALUES(parse_tree),
    	cache_version = VALUES(cache_version),
    	cache_date = VALUES(cache_date)
    Params: post, 159571, a:2:{i:0;a:4:{s:3:"tag";s:5:"quote";s:6:"option";N;s:8:"original";a:2:{i:0;s:7:"[quote]";i:1;s:8:"[/quote]";}s:8:"children";a:1:{i:0;s:895:"This is a TEAM sport...The team in 05 SUCKED!!! and the record showed that.. To say it laid all on TT is wrong, just as its to say it laid all on Brett is wrong... Did TT do some things that made people go WTF!!! Of course he did.. Most of " TT fisters" dealt with daily bashing, name calling ( fisters, apologists etc... ) web sites asking for his head..All they wanted was TT to be given a chance, but a chance by definition for some was less then 4 games.. YOU KNOW FOR A FACT, if this team was 5-6, or 4-7, the anti TT group would be having a field day..Hell look at how many wheres Randy Moss post or threads...And its still happening.. So why cant those that are smiling on this 10-1 season gloat some.. Just as MUCH as you have the right to go off on the ones that thought Brett needed to go.. The TT fisters, apologists, lovers, etc....have the right to GLOAT...";}}i:1;s:626:" Whatever, go ahead and gloat. Gloat like a Goat...If that's what floats your boat..., for all I care... But don't be surprised if you ruffle some Packer fans who also support Favre and remember all the arguments. "Favre is washed up...lost his arme strength...can't play the game anymore...", etc.. You may have some Favre supporters "gloating" right back at you! PS..I'm glad someone FINALLY admitted that the '05 season shouldn't be pinned on Favre, (as it shouldn't be pinned on TT either). Some of it can be pinned to TT, but certainly not most of it. (By the way, who are the "TT fisters..." :shock: )";}, 1470665447, 1472562567
    Run Time: 0.000643
  31. INSERT INTO xf_bb_code_parse_cache
    	(content_type, content_id, parse_tree, cache_version, cache_date)
    VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?)
    ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE parse_tree = VALUES(parse_tree),
    	cache_version = VALUES(cache_version),
    	cache_date = VALUES(cache_date)
    Params: post, 159572, a:2:{i:0;a:4:{s:3:"tag";s:5:"quote";s:6:"option";N;s:8:"original";a:2:{i:0;s:7:"[quote]";i:1;s:8:"[/quote]";}s:8:"children";a:2:{i:0;a:4:{s:3:"tag";s:5:"quote";s:6:"option";s:11:"longtimefan";s:8:"original";a:2:{i:0;s:21:"[quote="longtimefan"]";i:1;s:8:"[/quote]";}s:8:"children";a:1:{i:0;s:895:"This is a TEAM sport...The team in 05 SUCKED!!! and the record showed that.. To say it laid all on TT is wrong, just as its to say it laid all on Brett is wrong... Did TT do some things that made people go WTF!!! Of course he did.. Most of " TT fisters" dealt with daily bashing, name calling ( fisters, apologists etc... ) web sites asking for his head..All they wanted was TT to be given a chance, but a chance by definition for some was less then 4 games.. YOU KNOW FOR A FACT, if this team was 5-6, or 4-7, the anti TT group would be having a field day..Hell look at how many wheres Randy Moss post or threads...And its still happening.. So why cant those that are smiling on this 10-1 season gloat some.. Just as MUCH as you have the right to go off on the ones that thought Brett needed to go.. The TT fisters, apologists, lovers, etc....have the right to GLOAT...";}}i:1;s:534:" Whatever, go ahead and gloat. Gloat like a Goat, for all I care... But don't be surprised if you ruffle some Packer fans who also support Favre and remember all the arguments. "Favre is washed up...lost his arme strength...can't play the game anymore...", etc.. You may have some Favre supporters "gloating" right back at you! PS..I'm glad someone FINALLY admitted that the '05 season shouldn't be pinned on Favre, (as it shouldn't be pinned on TT either). Some of it can be pinned to TT, but certainly not most of it.";}}i:1;s:58:" I for one am gloating that Favre is playing lights out";}, 1470665447, 1472562567
    Run Time: 0.000733
  32. INSERT INTO xf_bb_code_parse_cache
    	(content_type, content_id, parse_tree, cache_version, cache_date)
    VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?)
    ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE parse_tree = VALUES(parse_tree),
    	cache_version = VALUES(cache_version),
    	cache_date = VALUES(cache_date)
    Params: post, 159573, a:2:{i:0;a:4:{s:3:"tag";s:5:"quote";s:6:"option";N;s:8:"original";a:2:{i:0;s:7:"[quote]";i:1;s:8:"[/quote]";}s:8:"children";a:1:{i:0;s:269:" Whatever, go ahead and gloat. Gloat like a Goat, for all I care... But don't be surprised if you ruffle some Packer fans who also support Favre and remember all the arguments. "Favre is washed up...lost his arme strength...can't play the game anymore...", etc..";}}i:1;s:367:" What does Favre have to do with people giving props to TT? Oh, were you one of the Favre vs. TT people? Suddenly your existence and appearances on these threads make more sense. I'm glad Favre is playing amazing. I'm also glad I get to rub it in your stupid faces for saying TT is a matt millen clone and should be fired. god it's good to be right\tromadz.";}, 1470665447, 1472562567
    Run Time: 0.000650
  33. INSERT INTO xf_bb_code_parse_cache
    	(content_type, content_id, parse_tree, cache_version, cache_date)
    VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?)
    ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE parse_tree = VALUES(parse_tree),
    	cache_version = VALUES(cache_version),
    	cache_date = VALUES(cache_date)
    Params: post, 159574, a:2:{i:0;a:4:{s:3:"tag";s:5:"quote";s:6:"option";N;s:8:"original";a:2:{i:0;s:7:"[quote]";i:1;s:8:"[/quote]";}s:8:"children";a:1:{i:0;s:166:"Maybe it was 60/40 Longtime. I know that it was a good amount at the time. There was definitely more of that sentiment outside this forum. I'll give you that.";}}i:1;s:1129:" There was NEVER that much directed towards Brett being 'washed up'. Never, not on this website. I know this for a fact because I read the site consistently, even though I have my own Packer site. Even when I was thought to be 'banned' I still was reading it. There was a massive misperception from a few Favre homers who thought a poster stating that Brett wasn't the same QB he was ten years ago, that in fact was the poster saying Brett is washed up. There were a few of course who claimed Brett lost it completely and was washed up. I was one of the many who were falsely accused of saying Brett is washed up. I simply said he wasn't making the same throws that he used to. There was an immense hatred for Ted on this site. It actually overcame the website damn near 100%. There were threads about other teams that were turned in 'Ted sucks!!' and 'Ted is forcing brett into retirement' and etc. Don't degrade the website with yoru innaccurate statements. It's appauling. Feel free to TRY and prove me wrong by doing some research. Trust me, you will find MANY hate ted threads vs brett is washed up threads.";}, 1470665447, 1472562567
    Run Time: 0.000878
  34. INSERT INTO xf_bb_code_parse_cache
    	(content_type, content_id, parse_tree, cache_version, cache_date)
    VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?)
    ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE parse_tree = VALUES(parse_tree),
    	cache_version = VALUES(cache_version),
    	cache_date = VALUES(cache_date)
    Params: post, 159575, a:2:{i:0;a:4:{s:3:"tag";s:5:"quote";s:6:"option";N;s:8:"original";a:2:{i:0;s:7:"[quote]";i:1;s:8:"[/quote]";}s:8:"children";a:2:{i:0;a:4:{s:3:"tag";s:5:"quote";s:6:"option";s:8:"Fuzznuts";s:8:"original";a:2:{i:0;s:18:"[quote="Fuzznuts"]";i:1;s:8:"[/quote]";}s:8:"children";a:1:{i:0;s:269:" Whatever, go ahead and gloat. Gloat like a Goat, for all I care... But don't be surprised if you ruffle some Packer fans who also support Favre and remember all the arguments. "Favre is washed up...lost his arme strength...can't play the game anymore...", etc..";}}i:1;s:367:" What does Favre have to do with people giving props to TT? Oh, were you one of the Favre vs. TT people? Suddenly your existence and appearances on these threads make more sense. I'm glad Favre is playing amazing. I'm also glad I get to rub it in your stupid faces for saying TT is a matt millen clone and should be fired. god it's good to be right\tromadz.";}}i:1;s:340:" I'm glad TT is doing well. Can I rub it in your stupid face for saying that Favre is washed up and should've retired or be been traded by TT, then? :wink: (I disagree Zero. There were quite a few people here stating that Brett was washed up on this very site. They should "man up" now and admit it, while they have the chance!)";}, 1470665447, 1472562567
    Run Time: 0.001265
  35. INSERT INTO xf_bb_code_parse_cache
    	(content_type, content_id, parse_tree, cache_version, cache_date)
    VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?)
    ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE parse_tree = VALUES(parse_tree),
    	cache_version = VALUES(cache_version),
    	cache_date = VALUES(cache_date)
    Params: post, 159576, a:2:{i:0;a:4:{s:3:"tag";s:5:"quote";s:6:"option";N;s:8:"original";a:2:{i:0;s:7:"[quote]";i:1;s:8:"[/quote]";}s:8:"children";a:2:{i:0;a:4:{s:3:"tag";s:5:"quote";s:6:"option";s:7:"tromadz";s:8:"original";a:2:{i:0;s:17:"[quote="tromadz"]";i:1;s:8:"[/quote]";}s:8:"children";a:2:{i:0;a:4:{s:3:"tag";s:5:"quote";s:6:"option";s:8:"Fuzznuts";s:8:"original";a:2:{i:0;s:18:"[quote="Fuzznuts"]";i:1;s:8:"[/quote]";}s:8:"children";a:1:{i:0;s:269:" Whatever, go ahead and gloat. Gloat like a Goat, for all I care... But don't be surprised if you ruffle some Packer fans who also support Favre and remember all the arguments. "Favre is washed up...lost his arme strength...can't play the game anymore...", etc..";}}i:1;s:367:" What does Favre have to do with people giving props to TT? Oh, were you one of the Favre vs. TT people? Suddenly your existence and appearances on these threads make more sense. I'm glad Favre is playing amazing. I'm also glad I get to rub it in your stupid faces for saying TT is a matt millen clone and should be fired. god it's good to be right\tromadz.";}}i:1;s:164:" I'm glad TT is doing well. Can I rub it in your stupid face for saying that Favre is washed up and should've retired or be been traded by TT, then? :wink:";}}i:1;s:154:" Seems you have an issue with Trom and his thoughts on Brett at the time.. so take it up with him and dont label THIS FORUM as 40% wanted Brett gone";}, 1470665447, 1472562567
    Run Time: 0.000746
  36. INSERT INTO xf_bb_code_parse_cache
    	(content_type, content_id, parse_tree, cache_version, cache_date)
    VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?)
    ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE parse_tree = VALUES(parse_tree),
    	cache_version = VALUES(cache_version),
    	cache_date = VALUES(cache_date)
    Params: post, 159577, a:1:{i:0;s:110:"There were others. Quite a few. When I have time, I will root them out and and prove it to you if you want.";}, 1470665447, 1472562567
    Run Time: 0.000782
  37. INSERT INTO xf_bb_code_parse_cache
    	(content_type, content_id, parse_tree, cache_version, cache_date)
    VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?)
    ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE parse_tree = VALUES(parse_tree),
    	cache_version = VALUES(cache_version),
    	cache_date = VALUES(cache_date)
    Params: post, 159578, a:2:{i:0;a:4:{s:3:"tag";s:5:"quote";s:6:"option";N;s:8:"original";a:2:{i:0;s:7:"[quote]";i:1;s:8:"[/quote]";}s:8:"children";a:1:{i:0;s:110:"There were others. Quite a few. When I have time, I will root them out and and prove it to you if you want.";}}i:1;s:124:" Yeah, I'm sure you will. And you'll find more than 5 Favre-washedup\traded threads too, right? (hint: no, you won't)";}, 1470665447, 1472562567
    Run Time: 0.000860
  38. INSERT INTO xf_bb_code_parse_cache
    	(content_type, content_id, parse_tree, cache_version, cache_date)
    VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?)
    ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE parse_tree = VALUES(parse_tree),
    	cache_version = VALUES(cache_version),
    	cache_date = VALUES(cache_date)
    Params: post, 159579, a:2:{i:0;a:4:{s:3:"tag";s:5:"quote";s:6:"option";N;s:8:"original";a:2:{i:0;s:7:"[quote]";i:1;s:8:"[/quote]";}s:8:"children";a:1:{i:0;s:110:"There were others. Quite a few. When I have time, I will root them out and and prove it to you if you want.";}}i:1;s:138:" I dont think you will find more then 4 posters who truly wanted Brett traded or to retire, and I bet half of those no longer post here";}, 1470665447, 1472562567
    Run Time: 0.000898
  39. INSERT INTO xf_bb_code_parse_cache
    	(content_type, content_id, parse_tree, cache_version, cache_date)
    VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?)
    ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE parse_tree = VALUES(parse_tree),
    	cache_version = VALUES(cache_version),
    	cache_date = VALUES(cache_date)
    Params: post, 159580, a:1:{i:0;s:290:"Jeez... a couple hours to the biggest game of the year to date... and some are pissing an moaning about what was posted on an sports forum with multiple viewpoints with the posts comming months or even YEARS ago. Brillant... We are 10-1 and having a great year.. sit back enjoy the ride.";}, 1470665447, 1472562567
    Run Time: 0.000773
  40. INSERT INTO xf_bb_code_parse_cache
    	(content_type, content_id, parse_tree, cache_version, cache_date)
    VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?)
    ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE parse_tree = VALUES(parse_tree),
    	cache_version = VALUES(cache_version),
    	cache_date = VALUES(cache_date)
    Params: post, 159581, a:1:{i:0;s:552:"How the Blue Hell did this turn into a Favre Thread? Oh, that's right, that's about 60/40 what fuzznuts ever posts about, and let's see......yep! He's in this thread. So, that explains it. Time to get this one back on topic..... TT is a badass. One time I was lost in the woods, and manbearpig attacked me out of nowhere. TT showed up out of nowhere as well and ripped manbearpig's face clean off of his skull- not with his bare hands, mind you, but with his bare wiener. That's right, he mushroom-whipped manbearpig's face off.";}, 1470665447, 1472562567
    Run Time: 0.000811

Included Files (154, XenForo Classes: 63)

  1. index.php
  2. library/XenForo/Autoloader.php
  3. library/XenForo/Application.php
  4. library/Zend/Registry.php
  5. library/Lgpl/utf8.php
  6. library/Zend/Config.php
  7. library/config.php
  8. library/XenForo/FrontController.php
  9. library/XenForo/Dependencies/Public.php
  10. library/XenForo/Dependencies/Abstract.php
  11. library/Zend/Controller/Request/Http.php
  12. library/Zend/Controller/Request/Abstract.php
  13. library/Zend/Uri.php
  14. library/Zend/Controller/Response/Http.php
  15. library/Zend/Controller/Response/Abstract.php
  16. library/XenForo/Model/DataRegistry.php
  17. library/XenForo/Model.php
  18. library/Zend/Cache.php
  19. library/Zend/Cache/Backend/Memcached.php
  20. library/Zend/Cache/Backend/ExtendedInterface.php
  21. library/Zend/Cache/Backend/Interface.php
  22. library/Zend/Cache/Backend.php
  23. library/Zend/Cache/Core.php
  24. library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php
  25. library/XenForo/Options.php
  26. library/XenForo/Link.php
  27. library/XenForo/Template/Helper/Core.php
  28. library/FreePro/Listener.php
  29. library/bdTagMe/Listener.php
  30. library/bdTagMe/Helper/Template.php
  31. library/bdTagMe/ShippableHelper/Updater.php
  32. library/bdTagMe/Option.php
  33. library/sonnb/XenGallery/Listener.php
  34. library/EWRporta2/Listener/Init.php
  35. library/XenForo/Router.php
  36. library/XenForo/Route/Filter.php
  37. library/XenForo/Route/Interface.php
  38. library/XenForo/Route/ResponseSuffix.php
  39. library/XenForo/Route/Prefix.php
  40. library/XenForo/Route/Prefix/Threads.php
  41. library/XenForo/RouteMatch.php
  42. library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Thread.php
  43. library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Abstract.php
  44. library/XenForo/Controller.php
  45. library/ModerateCountry/RegisterListener.php
  46. library/EWRporta2/Widget/Listener/ArticlesMain.php
  47. library/Nobita/IgnoreThread/Listener.php
  48. library/Dark/PostRating/EventListener.php
  49. library/EWRporta2/Listener/Controller.php
  50. library/FreePro/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Thread.php
  51. library/Nobita/IgnoreThread/ControllerPublic/Thread.php
  52. library/sonnb/XenGallery/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Thread.php
  53. library/EWRporta2/ControllerPublic/Thread.php
  54. library/XenForo/Input.php
  55. library/XenForo/Session.php
  56. library/Zend/Db.php
  57. library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php
  58. library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php
  59. library/Zend/Db/Select.php
  60. library/Zend/Db/Expr.php
  61. library/Zend/Db/Profiler.php
  62. library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php
  63. library/Zend/Db/Statement.php
  64. library/Zend/Db/Statement/Interface.php
  65. library/XenForo/Helper/Ip.php
  66. library/XenForo/Visitor.php
  67. library/XenForo/Model/User.php
  68. library/ThemeHouse/JoinUserGroup/Listener/LoadClass.php
  69. library/ThemeHouse/Listener/LoadClass.php
  70. library/ThemeHouse/Listener/LoadClass/20150518.php
  71. library/Dark/TaigaChat/EventListener/Listener.php
  72. library/sonnbThreadMassActions/Listener.php
  73. library/EWRporta2/Listener/Model.php
  74. library/ThemeHouse/JoinUserGroup/Extend/XenForo/Model/User.php
  75. library/Dark/PostRating/Model/User.php
  76. library/bdTagMe/XenForo/Model/User.php
  77. library/sonnb/XenGallery/XenForo/Model/User.php
  78. library/EWRporta2/Model/User.php
  79. library/Zend/Db/Profiler/Query.php
  80. library/XenForo/Permission.php
  81. library/XenForo/Helper/Php.php
  82. library/XenForo/Phrase.php
  83. library/XenForo/Locale.php
  84. library/Sedo/DetectBrowser/Listener/Visitor.php
  85. library/Sedo/DetectBrowser/Helper/MobileDetect.php
  86. library/EWRporta2/Model/Perms.php
  87. library/ThemeHouse/JoinUserGroup/Listener/ControllerPreDispatch.php
  88. library/ThemeHouse/Listener/ControllerPreDispatch.php
  89. library/ThemeHouse/Listener/ControllerPreDispatch/20150911.php
  90. library/UnreadPostCount/Listener.php
  91. library/XenForo/ControllerHelper/ForumThreadPost.php
  92. library/XenForo/ControllerHelper/Abstract.php
  93. library/XenForo/Model/Thread.php
  94. library/Nobita/IgnoreThread/Model/Thread.php
  95. library/Dark/PostRating/Model/Thread.php
  96. library/sonnbThreadMassActions/Model/Thread.php
  97. library/UnreadPostCount/Model/Thread.php
  98. library/Dark/PostRating/Model.php
  99. library/XenForo/Model/Forum.php
  100. library/XenForo/Helper/String.php
  101. library/XenForo/Helper/Discussion.php
  102. library/XenForo/Model/Post.php
  103. library/Dark/PostRating/Model/Post.php
  104. library/sonnbThreadMassActions/Model/Post.php
  105. library/EWRporta2/Model/Post.php
  106. library/EWRporta2/Model/Articles.php
  107. library/XenForo/Model/Attachment.php
  108. library/XenForo/Model/Node.php
  109. library/Nobita/IgnoreThread/Model/Node.php
  110. library/XenForo/Route/Prefix/Categories.php
  111. library/XenForo/Route/Prefix/Forums.php
  112. library/XenForo/ControllerResponse/View.php
  113. library/XenForo/ControllerResponse/Abstract.php
  114. library/Nobita/IgnoreThread/Model/IgnoreThread.php
  115. library/XenForo/Helper/Cookie.php
  116. library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php
  117. library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php
  118. library/XenForo/Template/Public.php
  119. library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php
  120. library/XenForo/ViewPublic/Thread/View.php
  121. library/XenForo/ViewPublic/Base.php
  122. library/XenForo/View.php
  123. library/EWRporta2/Listener/ViewPublic.php
  124. library/XenForo/BbCode/Parser.php
  125. library/XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php
  126. library/EWRporta2/Listener/BbCode.php
  127. library/bdTagMe/XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php
  128. library/sonnb/XenGallery/XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php
  129. library/EWRporta2/BbCode/Formatter.php
  130. library/XenForo/ViewPublic/Helper/Message.php
  131. library/XenForo/BbCode/TextWrapper.php
  132. library/WhoHasVisited/Listener.php
  133. library/XenForo/Route/Prefix/Members.php
  134. library/bdTagMe/XenForo/Route/Prefix/Members.php
  135. library/Dark/TaigaChat/EventListener/NavigationTabs.php
  136. library/EWRporta2/Listener/NavTabs.php
  137. library/XenForo/Template/FileHandler.php
  138. library/XenForo/Helper/File.php
  139. internal_data/templates/S.7,L.1,thread_view.php
  140. library/XenForo/Model/Avatar.php
  141. library/SeparateStickyAndNormal/Listener.php
  142. library/EWRporta2/Listener/Template.php
  143. internal_data/templates/S.7,L.1,ignore_thread_tool.php
  144. internal_data/templates/S.7,L.1,page_nav.php
  145. library/XenForo/Route/Prefix/Posts.php
  146. internal_data/templates/S.7,L.1,dark_postrating_message_user_info.php
  147. internal_data/templates/S.7,L.1,bb_code_tag_quote.php
  148. internal_data/templates/S.7,L.1,dark_postrating.php
  149. library/XenForo/Helper/Criteria.php
  150. library/XenForo/Debug.php
  151. internal_data/templates/S.7,L.1,PAGE_CONTAINER.php
  152. library/FreePro/Helper.php
  153. internal_data/templates/S.7,L.1,EWRporta2_Navtabs.php
  154. library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Json.php