Putrid defense

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let's see Poppinga gets burned on pass, he gets burned on the run. Barnett misses two tackles and Mannual wiffs on the touchdown. We cannot win this game if we can't get any 3 and outs. Who was it that said on another post that our defense was great? The first two series make this defense look anything but great.

OP
OP
P

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just as I complain, Carrol covers the guy with a strong hit and Manual gets a break and intercepts and runs in for a touchdown.

PackFanInSC

Cheesehead
Reaction score
packedhouse01 said:
Let's see Poppinga gets burned on pass, he gets burned on the run. Barnett misses two tackles and Mannual wiffs on the touchdown. We cannot win this game if we can't get any 3 and outs. Who was it that said on another post that our defense was great? The first two series make this defense look anything but great.

Maybe the only time you can ever say " Touchdown Manuel!!!!"

PackFanInSC

Cheesehead
Reaction score
packedhouse01 said:
Just as I complain, Carrol covers the guy with a strong hit and Manual gets a break and intercepts and runs in for a touchdown.

Maybe we are on to something. What else do you want to complain about? Let's see if it works.

OP
OP
P

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ok on the last series we had two blown coverages, one for a gain of 25 yards and then Woodson and Collins burned on the same play for a touchdown. Mr. Schottenheimer and Sanders have some problems to fix. This goes deeper than bad tackling, it's just bad defense. This is the third game and we're still blowing coverages? Sheesh

OP
OP
P

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Barnett is playing awful. He can't get off a block. They've thrown three screens to his side and he hasn't made a play yet. Man this guy doesn't tackle at all. He just got stiff armed by the running back. I'd like to see whawt Hodge can do.

Drich318

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Poppinga must go, we need to have Taylor, or Hodge at that spot. Other than that, our defense is not bad. Offenses are taking advantage of Poppinga as a weakness, and have exposed it for a third straight week

OP
OP
P

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I want to see Hodge at Middle LInebacker too. Barnett can't play. He can't get off blocks, doesn't tackle, and doesn't ever fill the hole. He over runs everything. Let's see what Hodge can do in there. We all talk that we need play makers. We know what we have in Barnett, we don't know yet about Hodge. If Barnett continues to struggle I want to see Hodge.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The DB's are missing WAY to many plays. Missed tackles and letting the guys get open is happening WAY too much. The Packer O is going to have to keep scoring to not let the Lions back into the game.

OP
OP
P

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Harris is getting taken to school today. If he wants a beter contract he better play better than this. I keep asking this question all day long, where is our middle linebacker on running plays. He's getting blown out of there and then when he finally makes a play he showboats, geez, I just hate that. I will stand by what I said at the beginning of this post, our defense is putrid.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
packedhouse01 said:

lol, 60 minutes of ball, brother

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts