Put up or shut up: Wallace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bus Cook

You're never alone with a schizophrenic
Reaction score
Wilmette=>Fontana=>Lake Geneva=>Michigan ugh
Many of us have shot our mouths off, myself included, about Wallace being our backup and now starter. Now he gets a game to have prepared for and show us his stuff. No long winded garbage. If he does well today or poorly today, will you live with that as evidence of what we have.

This is a yes, no or pu$$ out.

Pick before the game.

I go with yes, I'll take today as an indication of what he is or is not.

ls1bob

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am nervous about today's game, but at the same time excited to see how the team responds. Maybe it will kick the defense in another gear and they will be playing at a higher level when Aaron comes back and be on a roll towards the playoffs. Go Pack Go! Let's hope for a Lions win also

PackFanNChiTown

Bear Fan's Bane
Reaction score
I am nervous about today's game, but at the same time excited to see how the team responds. Maybe it will kick the defense in another gear and they will be playing at a higher level when Aaron comes back and be on a roll towards the playoffs. Go Pack Go! Let's hope for a Lions win also
THIS

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
If he does well today or poorly today, will you live with that as evidence of what we have.
How revealing: This poster has to decide whether or not he'll "live with" evidence. IOW he's asking should we recognize or ignore reality? In this instance he's decided to recognize reality, as opposed to when he calls Ted Thompson a "hack" which flies in the face of reality.

I wonder if this poster knows the meaning of the word "irony"? The evidence says no.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I'm pulling for the kid. I have nothing to gain and everything to lose if he plays poorly.... actually, he only needs to be functional.... the defense needs to pull their collective heads from their poop chutes and if they do, the kid has a shot.

So .. my answer is ... I'll recognize what we have if the rest of his teammates show up.

H

HardRightEdge

Philly's pass D is middling with a 15th. ranked 84.6 passer rating against. I see where the guy some regard as their best cover corner is inactive. They're 24th. in the league in sacks.

Lang's playing today so hopefully we won't see Newhouse like last week's second half.

We're at home. Weather's not bad...clear, low 40's, 10 mph winds.

So, yeah, I think this is a fair test for Wallace.

Job #1...no turnovers out of the QB position.

CW21NumeroUno

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Defense HAS to show up today for us to win. Plain and simple. Unless our O can drop 28+ which i dont think we can with Wallace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts