Put The Heat On Matt LaFleur And Mark Murphy

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, obviously Rodgers will get his criticisms for today and justifiably so. Matt LaFleur needs to feel the heat rain down on his head big time for today though and ya damn right I'm going to do that. Big time cardinal sins committed by him that he must be held accountable for.

1. He hates AJ Dillon as evidenced by his lack of snaps. BAD!!!

2. Didn't do his homework on the Saints defense or make any adjustments - Extremely AWFUL!!!

3. Took too long to get Amari Rodgers in the game - ATROCIOUS!!!

4. Hiring that clown Joe Barry - Ridiculously STUPID!!!

He needs to be ripped by the Green Bay Press Gazette and the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel hard for today's game. And Mark Murphy must be held accountable for not reviewing this coaching staff and fixing it by hiring elite special teams and defensive coordinators.

Put them in the hot seat and tell them to fix this **** or be fired!!!

OP
OP
PackerfaninCarolina

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We don't need any more stupid decisions being made up there in the Lambeau offices. Murphy has been doing that long enough!

#WeWantAccountability

OP
OP
PackerfaninCarolina

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well at least the PackersNews.com page has put this out

I hope they ratchet it up and start blasting LaFleur and Murphy and raining down brimstone on their heads for not being smart enough to know how to build on a Superbowl team.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I cannot imagine what it is like being you in this life...overreactions to the max. A tree falls on a roadway blocking it on the way in to work....I picture you either:

A - Going home getting chainsaw and cutting up not only that tree, but any other tree which potentially could have the ability to do the same thing in the future along the entire roadway; on land that isn't even yours.

or

B - NEVER taking that way into work again forever, despite the new way taking an additional 15 minutes longer to get to work.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We don't need any more stupid decisions being made up there in the Lambeau offices. Murphy has been doing that long enough!

#WeWantAccountability

Seriously you gotta come down off the edge. The amount of stupidity you always seem to see, in no way shape or form would be connected to a Franchise that has been one of the best over the past 30 years; constantly in the division hunt and conference hunt excluding very few years.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I cannot imagine what it is like being you in this life...overreactions to the max. A tree falls on a roadway blocking it on the way in to work....I picture you either:

A - Going home getting chainsaw and cutting up not only that tree, but any other tree which potentially could have the ability to do the same thing in the future along the entire roadway; on land that isn't even yours.

or

B - NEVER taking that way into work again forever, despite the new way taking an additional 15 minutes longer to get to work.
Imagine if they were fans of Detroit lol

David Ciembronowicz

Cheesehead
Reaction score

or

Is "A" the right answer? LOL

OP
OP
PackerfaninCarolina

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
An angry mob should go up to Murphy's office and start beating down the door demanding he fire Barry and Drayton off of LaFleur's staff, and threaten to throw him outta the building if he doesn't.

OP
OP
PackerfaninCarolina

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Sunshinepacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have no issues with MLF. I do believe that Murphy and Gute need to be questioned on some things though.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sluggish ticket sales cannot be allowed here
Really? The game is sold out. They are talking about the secondary market. This is the last thing that they should be worried about.

However, to fan your flames a bit, I did find this video headline on the Packers.com website and thought it was funny:
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Apparently the Saints' cover two defense fell outside of the 'expecting the unexpected' mantra that they rolled into the game with!

Reaction score
I think some folks are overthinking this loss. You had an Offense coming in with less than a month to practice and zero live snaps, along with some early season drama.
I think as fans we all had false expectations of what to expect week 1 on both sides of the equation. I’d be much more concerned if this happened week 3 or week 5 etc..

Again, we just need to Win next week and we are .500 and tied for 1st place or leading our division. Winning fixes everything. Worrying and getting all worked up do absolutely nothing to improve the Packers.

OP
OP
PackerfaninCarolina

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think some folks are overthinking this loss. You had an Offense coming in with less than a month to practice and zero live snaps, along with some early season drama.
I think as fans we all had false expectations of what to expect week 1 on both sides of the equation. I’d be much more concerned if this happened week 3 or 5 etc..

Again, we just need to Win next week and we are .500 and tied for 1st place. Winning fixes everything.

In most cases yes. In this case no. Beating the Detroit chumps might kinda get us right, but it should be the bare minimum expectation of this team.

We need to get real wins against real good teams like SF, PIT and AZ to say this team is good.

Reaction score
In most cases yes. In this case no. Beating the Detroit chumps might kinda get us right, but it should be the bare minimum expectation of this team.

We need to get real wins against real good teams like SF, PIT and AZ to say this team is good.
Absolutely. But it starts with Detroit and we better not underestimate a team that put up 33 points on SF. Get a convincing Win and each week we should begin to gel. Anything past that is getting ahead of ourselves.
btw don’t think for 1 sec that Detroit won’t throw the kitchen sink at us. When you lose like that teams would like to get a taste.

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Of course we shouldn't or this thread will age quite well with MLF having the pressure cooker turned up on him even hotter

You mean the guy with more wins in his first 33 regular season games than any other Packer coach? LOL. The only pressure on him is that of a gnat on an elephant from a nobody with an inflated ego on an internet forum.

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Really? The game is sold out. They are talking about the secondary market. This is the last thing that they should be worried about.

However, to fan your flames a bit, I did find this video headline on the Packers.com website and thought it was funny:
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Apparently the Saints' cover two defense fell outside of the 'expecting the unexpected' mantra that they rolled into the game with!
I could not play the video but have been wondering why Nathaniel Hackett has not been on the hook. Do people think LaFleur does everything with the offense and the OC just sits back and collects a check? And there was zero game time adjustments until Love came in. imo

Members online

Latest posts