Purple Karma

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I turned this game on and it was 29-0. Now it’s 29-20. I was going to go to bed but it appears I’m good luck for the Steelers and can’t leave them now lol

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
Well they did win. Now had the game been on the road I believe the Vikings would have COMPLETELY BLOWN IT. They are certainly the Jekyll and Hyde of the NFL.

OP
OP
Curly Calhoun

Curly Calhoun

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Update: Since Mr. Allen took the "high road", the Vikings have gone 2-4, and been eliminated from playoff contention.

Meanwhile, Green Bay has gone undefeated and secured the top seed in the NFC - and have the best record in football.

Have a wonderful off-season Mr. Allen.

Skol!

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Update: Since Mr. Allen took the "high road", the Vikings have gone 2-4, and been eliminated from playoff contention.

Meanwhile, Green Bay has gone undefeated and secured the top seed in the NFC - and have the best record in football.

Have a wonderful off-season Mr. Allen.

Skol!

Noooo! Noooo! The Cardinals have just knocked the Vikings out of the playoffs!

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Paul Allen's statement was wrong to begin with. Stokes played against Chase most of that game. Chase had 3 catches for 41 yds. While Jefferson had 6/115/1.

How do I know this? Because in 3 years against LSU/Alabama and playing their best WR, (Jefferson, Chase, devinta Smtih, Ruggs, and Waddle) Stokes gave up 7 catches, 2 TDs, and 23 yds was the longest reception. All those WRs were drafted higher than Stokes. (See sports illustrated article on Stokes being a draft steal.)

I was a big fan of Jefferson coming out. Didn't think he would be this good this soon - but I thought he would be special. But I am looking forward to he and Stokes going at it for a few years.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Paul Allen's statement was wrong to begin with. Stokes played against Chase most of that game. Chase had 3 catches for 41 yds. While Jefferson had 6/115/1.

How do I know this? Because in 3 years against LSU/Alabama and playing their best WR, (Jefferson, Chase, devinta Smtih, Ruggs, and Waddle) Stokes gave up 7 catches, 2 TDs, and 23 yds was the longest reception. All those WRs were drafted higher than Stokes. (See sports illustrated article on Stokes being a draft steal.)

I was a big fan of Jefferson coming out. Didn't think he would be this good this soon - but I thought he would be special. But I am looking forward to he and Stokes going at it for a few years.
I'd prefer Jefferson be traded to someone in the AFC North so we don't see him for another 4 years. Let him an Stokes knock heads in the pro bowl. Theoretically of course.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd prefer Jefferson be traded to someone in the AFC North so we don't see him for another 4 years. Let him an Stokes knock heads in the pro bowl. Theoretically of course.
Yeah, he is a special player. But these are the Vikings we are talking about. It's like rednecks becoming CEOs. As long as they are married to Cousins, it ain't going to happen.

Members online

Latest posts