Pujols to Angels

Packfan14

Cheesehead
Reaction score
it does. since berkman will go to first, furcal resigned and craig is out till mid april, i'm guessing theriot will go back to 2nd like he was at CHC, and schumaker to RF.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just more proof its always about the $, even when your dealing with the good guys.

Packfan14

Cheesehead
Reaction score
according to alberts wife in some article i saw, he was wanting a 10 year deal, but the first STL offer was a 5 year deal. i think i'm done st louis till they get new management. Mozeliak just sucks

SanDiegoCheese

West Coast Cheesehead
Reaction score
according to alberts wife in some article i saw, he was wanting a 10 year deal, but the first STL offer was a 5 year deal. i think i'm done st louis till they get new management. Mozeliak just sucks

That actually made sense for STL, he's 31. 5 yr deal would make him 36 at the end of the contract, he like everyone else that hits that age, will have slowed down. If he were 25-27 yrs old, sure 10 yr deal makes sense, but for a 31 yr old contract is waaaaay too long.

CarolinaPackerFan

Packers fan in Panthers country
Reaction score
I don't blame Pujols for leaving. The Angels offered 10/254 with no exceptions. The Cards offered 10/210 with a $30 Mil exception. I also read somewhere the Marlins actually offered him 10/275 but he liked LA better than Miami(Who knows if thats true or not) So much for him being the next Stan Musial lol

SanDiegoCheese

West Coast Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't blame Pujols for leaving. The Angels offered 10/254 with no exceptions. The Cards offered 10/210 with a $30 Mil exception. I also read somewhere the Marlins actually offered him 10/275 but he liked LA better than Miami(Who knows if thats true or not) So much for him being the next Stan Musial lol

Yeah, I don't blame Al. Get your money,bro! If someone is offering $254mil you JUMP on it. :)

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I read some where that Pujols will make an avg of $60,000 per day through the end of his contract. I don't recall if it's through the whole year or just during the baseball season. If I had to guess I'd say 365 days. Sweet!