Psssst, It's STILL just the Pre-season....

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've read on about what Tromadz and Az's posting for Chris Havel at PackersNews all think... and they are certainly good "valid" contention points.... seriously! But - Read this......

PackerNation Perspective (of PackerChatters Fame)

New England Post-Mortem
August 28,2005

I viewed nearly all the first half of the game at Fatso

Anubis

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I question the author's opinion that GB does not possess an "elite" offence. While what happens this season remains to be seen, last season they finished as the 3rd top offence in the league. If that in itself does not define them as elite, I have no idea what will. The combination of Favre, Green, Walker and Franks is going to add up to a lot of points no matter which way you try to slice it.

GO PACK!

Robert C. Hedley

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
OMFG THE PACKERS CAN'T MAKE THE PLAYOFFS NOW im gonna eat bleach and die they lost to the pathetic back to back nfl champions!!

CalifPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anubis said:
I question the author's opinion that GB does not possess an "elite" offence. While what happens this season remains to be seen, last season they finished as the 3rd top offence in the league. If that in itself does not define them as elite, I have no idea what will. The combination of Favre, Green, Walker and Franks is going to add up to a lot of points no matter which way you try to slice it.

GO PACK!

Robert C. Hedley

I agree with you, Anubis. This group can put a lot of points on the board.

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I seem to remember a lot of coaches wanting players to practice hard for the next game. They always seemed to thing that how you prepare was important.

The argument that things are not too bad should be that Rodgers sucked up too many minutes of each game. He sucked when he sucked up those minutes.

19.4 Passer Rating. Now if we had our better QB back ups playing we might have had a few first downs.

How else do you explain the lack of points scored by the Packers?

Rodgers spot on the bench could have been taken by Hunt while Hunt's replacement played.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lenon will be better than Navies, but that itself isn't saying too much at all. Navies was bad. He was one of the reasons that side of the field gave up some big runs.

Members online

Latest posts