Prospects You Love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
No matter who the Packers pick in the draft, they are "improved". Again, my question was, which scenario improves them MORE?

That wasn't your first question, though you might have meant for it to be.

I believe Landry plus a 3rd round WR, OL, ED, CB, etc. would be a bigger improvement than Smith or Edmunds on their own.

OldSchoolPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That wasn't your first question, though you might have meant for it to be.

I believe Landry plus a 3rd round WR, OL, ED, CB, etc. would be a bigger improvement than Smith or Edmunds on their own.
I like to know what you said when Ted gave pats two 3rd picks to get back into 1st rd! Know wat were those 2 JAGS pats drafted w/ those picks better than Clay! Smith a slam dunk plug and play LB for 10/12 years!

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I like to know what you said when Ted gave pats two 3rd picks to get back into 1st rd! Know wat were those 2 JAGS pats drafted w/ those picks better than Clay! Smith a slam dunk plug and play LB for 10/12 years!

That trade got really complicated and convoluted, but at the end of the day the Packers got Matthews and Jamon Meredith and the Pats got Darius Butler, Brandon Tate and traded the 3rd pick (#73) away for a future pick. A win for the Packers. But the Patriot fans will tell you they used that future pick, bundled with others to trade up the following year and picked Gronk.

OldSchoolPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That trade got really complicated and convoluted, but at the end of the day the Packers got Matthews and Jamon Meredith and the Pats got Darius Butler, Brandon Tate and traded the 3rd pick (#73) away for a future pick. A win for the Packers. But the Patriot fans will tell you they used that future pick, bundled with others to trade up the following year and picked Gronk.
I thougt pats drafted Derek Cox CB & Tate.

D

Deleted member 6794

While I get that philosophy, let's say the Packers stay pat and get Landry with their #14 and a WR with the third round pick that they otherwise would have traded away. Are they improved?

In my opinion the Packers would significantly improve by drafting Landry. Even better if they don't have to trade up to get him.

OldSchoolPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was taking that information from this article.....as I said, it was a bit convoluted on the Patriots end, because they kept trading.

https://nesn.com/2014/11/patriots-wound-up-making-right-choice-in-trading-clay-matthews-draft-pick/

You know who I’d like to see the pack pick SHAQUEM GRIFFIN! Good kid and he can ball!! Plus every time this kid takes the field he’s gonna always want to prove he belongs! Again if Griffin has a left have he’s a top 15 pick in the 1st rd!

OP
OP
G

GleefulGary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can you believe top 10 pick talent Courtland Sutton wasn't the first WR to go?!

Wait...he didn't even go in the first round? Wow. Who would've seen that coming?

/me. I saw it.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Can you believe top 10 pick talent Courtland Sutton wasn't the first WR to go?!

Wait...he didn't even go in the first round? Wow. Who would've seen that coming?

/me. I saw it.

Sutton might be there at #45, do we pick him or wait for the....4th round? ;)

OP
OP
G

GleefulGary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm still disgusted by all of the Fumagalli love here.

Dude is the definition of mediocre.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm still disgusted by all of the Fumagalli love here.

Dude is the definition of mediocre.
You bumped a thread from last spring's draft to complain about a 5th round draft pick that spent the season on IR? You really need to start drinking more.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
You bumped a thread from last spring's draft to complain about a 5th round draft pick that spent the season on IR? You really need to start drinking more.
You took the words right out of my mouth. I had to see if Fooom was reactivated or something when I read that post. Forgot, he was IR'd before the final 53, so he couldn't be.

I have no clue how well Fooom will do in the Pro's, but to call him mediocre when he hasn't had a chance to play a snap due to a Sports Hernia Injury, come on dude!

Badgers could have used him this past season, he made Hornibrook look like a halfway decent QB at times because he could bring in just about anything thrown at him, no matter how bad of a throw.

OP
OP
G

GleefulGary

Cheesehead
Reaction score

My wife may not agree.

I was reading through the thread late last night. I'll probably quote more bad posts, even some from myself! Not a big deal bro-diddly.

OP
OP
G

GleefulGary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I get it. I'm disgusted that people would have a Username supporting a not-even-mediocre WR Jeff Janis.

He could've been incredible if he didn't play with a bum of a QB.

/Fwiw, my name was a jab at all those who actually thought Janis was good.

FL-PACKERfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Watching Johnathan Abram run all over the field in the outback bowl. Looks like a solid safety

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts