1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Prom

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by uwbadger12000, Feb 14, 2006.

1. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Jonathan, I know exactly what you are going through. See there is a girl I'm interested in myself, and even I have my doubts. I figure I'll get to know her a little better before I ask her out. Regradless, were all pulling for you dude! :)

2. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    yeah well, jonathan, she ain't datin your brain!!! :wink: :lol:
    good luck, kiddo. i'll just be happy to hear that you asked her - no matter what the outcome - but even happier if she says yes!! :D

3. uwbadger12000

uwbadger12000 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    I am hoping she says yes myself. That we I don't have to hear from this idiot at school who keeps making fun of me because I "can't get a girl." This idiot doesn't have a girlfriend either. As a matter of fact, he went to prom with his cousin last year and had *. And his cousin isn't even good looking.

*Eaaasy easy...

4. Heatherthepackgirl

Heatherthepackgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    * his own cousin?

Peer presure sucks when your in school, but always keep a good head on your shoulders and dont worry about what other people think of you, just worry about YOU my friend...you will make many friends in your life time, but NOT many true friends that will stand behind you..if you make one of those your lucky....I am lucky, cause I do have a few true friends...

Jonathan, you will get a girlfriend trust me....just dont put so much pressure on yourself to find one NOW...always trust your heart, it knows best...

*Edit

5. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    With his own COUSIN!?!? Well......looks like the next "Jerry Springer" show is in the works!!!
    I didn't have a date till i was 18!
    Then, in ONE night, i had 7 girls after me! (It was WONDERFUL!)LOLOL!!!

6. big3

big3 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    so you've already had your appearance on springer cheesey? All your grandma's friends were waiting for you to turn 18 so you wouldn't be jail bait?

7. all about da packers

Ratings:
    +0
    *sigh*

Honestly Cheesy, I thought you would know better than to go up to a group of girls and TRY to impress them with your humour (or lack there of) :p

And Jonathan, I have friends and we all have fun in good nature. If he really is your friend, he will be happy you got a date. Perhaps he is doing that to encourage you?

8. mattresell

mattresell Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Keep in mind too that you're taking dating advice from a bunch of dudes that spend their freetime in internet chat rooms. What could we possibly know?

Just kidding! Everyone has offered great advice. And we probably all have smoking hot girlfriends. Gotta go, she's waiting for me. :)

9. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Big3........."Springer" wouldn't allow me on! They said i was TOO off the wall!
    Now....in all truth allabout........my humor has got me into more places then you'd believe! :wink: MOST people enjoy my craziness! Now.....my wife thinks my sense of humor is dumb...........but she married me anyway.

Guess she's a glutton for punishment!

10. uwbadger12000

uwbadger12000 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Just FYI, that kid that always makes fun of me for not having a girlfriend, I hate that kid with a passion. During freshman year coming home from a football game in Mondovi, he threatened to bring a gun to school and shoot a bunch of people including me. He got suspended for the rest of the quarter. We were 0-6 with him on our team. The first game after that, we won. We finished the season 1-7. He has absolutely no friends because he treats everyone like crap.

Kelsey likes my sense of humor. She laughs at some of the worst jokes I've told in my life.

11. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    UW said "Kelsey likes my sense of humor. She laughs at some of the worst jokes I've told in my life."
    Sounds like my type of girl Jonathon! :wink:

Don't let that jerk bother you...........unfortunatly, you meet people like that all through your life. Thats where i would shine........those types of idiots would open their mouths, and by the time i was done putting them down, EVERYONE was laughing at them! (I did get the crap beat out of me a few times though!) :wink: :lol:

12. uwbadger12000

uwbadger12000 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    I am hoping my sense of humor pays off for me when I ask her.

13. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    It can be an ice breaker........especially if she has enjoyed your humor in the past.
    (Why do i feel like "Mr. Myogee" (sp) teaching "Daniel son" in the Karate Kid?) :wink: :lol:

WAX ON! WAX OFF!!!! Up....DOWN........Up.......DOWN! :wink:

14. all about da packers

Ratings:
    +0
    Jonathan, I somehow thought he was your friend, my bad. Yeah you unfortunatly meet jerks like that throughout your life. It is really sad. And rather than get into showing off your girl to him, let him find out on his own. No point in getting in such people's faces, there always asses. Yeah humour is a good thing, and if she knows you, then you have a good shot. Make sure you let us know how it went out.

Cheesy.... nice to know after all the years spent with you, your wife is still sane! :p More places than I would believe..... could this include jail too? :-? But in all seriousness Cheesy, it's hard to find the right person, and if you did, well you must obviously be doing something right. :lol:

Great advice on this thread people.

15. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Allabout's right.........i wouldn't get in the guy's face, but would defend myself if he attacks. You never know now adays who might just kill you because they feel you "dissed" them. There are all kinds of idiots out in the world toady.

16. all about da packers

Ratings:
    +0
    Definitly cheesy, idiots who think they are the be all and end all. I've had my problems with them, and trust me, its not worth risking your safety to shut the guy up. Eventually he will find out, and then he will shut up. But unfortunatly, knowing how stupid kids are today, don't be surprised if he started to annoy you in some other way. Patience and Tolerance my good man. (I sound a little too much like my father :shock: )

17. uwbadger12000

uwbadger12000 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Yeah. I don't think he'll comment too much about if Kelsey and I go to prom because he thinks she is attractive as well. The only problem with those two is that Kelsey hates the kid just like everyone else. LOL!

18. uwbadger12000

uwbadger12000 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Sadly, that sounds like something he'd do.

19. carol k

carol k Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Okay, Jonathan. You've had advice from all of these "youngsters" on the board. Now, here is a grandma talking. I think you sound like a decent guy, and even if you don't get 4.0 doesn't mean you aren't "smart". I would ask her very soon. Just call her or go to her place, and say, "If you don't already have a date for the prom, I would like it very much if you would go with me." And Jonathan, remember the worst thing she can do is say, "No". Although, from what you have said about the relationship the two of you have, she might be waiting for you to ask her. Both of you sound like neat kids. Good luck to you, a nd I will be waiting to hear what happened. Oh, do it quickly. DON'T WAIT A WEEK OR TWO. Grandma Carol

20. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    trust me, jonathon, grandma's know best!! good advice, carol! :)

21. uwbadger12000

uwbadger12000 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Okay, thanks for the advice.

22. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Gee! THANKS Carol!!!
    I haven't been refered to as a "youngster" in quite awhile! :wink:

Oh......and Allabout...........i have yet to spend any time in the "big house!"LOLOL!!! :lol:
    I never have even got a speeding ticket!

23. uwbadger12000

uwbadger12000 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Good wrok, cheesy. Keep it up! LOL!

24. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Thanks Jonathon!
    All the years i have been driving.........and the cops haven't caught me YET! :wink:
    Seriously, i try to always follow the law. My Dad taught me...."If you follow the rules, you NEVER have to be looking over your shoulder, worrying about being caught." So i have tried to do so.......it's alot less stressful.

25. uwbadger12000

uwbadger12000 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    I actually failed my first driving test. I am taking it again in a couple weeks.