Profootball talks says favre is returning

Anubis

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
depends on the QB.

Which is why I said "generally".

tromadz said:
I am hearing Cutler is probably the most NFL ready(yet not the most talented) of them all.

Possibly... I just don't see the logic on using another 1st round pick on a QB who may or may not be NFL ready, to replace a QB picked in the 1st round last year who may or may not be ready.

Let's draft a playmaker for defense, or plug some holes on the O-line. Without doing either of those, A-Rod (or his replacement) will have a far more difficult time adjusting to the NFL.

GO PACK!!!

Robert C. Hedley

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vixtalkn said:
The Pack will draft the "best available" at #5 regardless of need. :hammer:

I agree and I wouldn't be upset if his name is Vince Young.. Who really has more upside. Young or Rodgers?? Young no doubt about it... I think he's going to be something special.. Randall Cunningham like in my opinion over Rodgers Joey Harrington like..

Now that's only if Mario Williams is gone.

Regardless of who we get where going to get a solid player at pic #5...

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I liked the comparison that if you had Kobe, and had a chance for Jordan, to grab Jordan. It was then argued you couldn't play both (as QB) so you dump Kobe! I know what is meant, and if you get a chance to upgrade, you do so. I don't know if Leinhart would be an upgrade........I'm not sold on the guy. Young, maybe.
They will take the best "athelete" as they always say.

gopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You cant pack away a QB who hasnt had a chance. A guy who was projected to go in the top 5. And when they say they will take the best athlete its a lie they take what they need.