1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Pro Bowl

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Wood Chipper, Jan 17, 2012.

1. Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper Fantasy Football Guru

Ratings:
    +1,410
    I guess this year we will need to settle with seeing Rodgers in the pro bowl

2. The Drew

The Drew #packergang

Ratings:
    +485
    Sure will... I look forward to seeing him throw to Megatron, Fitz, Steve Smith and GJ85! I know he will only get about a quarter but I hope his stat line is something like:

15/16 220 yds 3 TDs

• Like Like x 2
  3. peteralan71

peteralan71 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +51
    And 6 others. I think losing this year will make the wr's extra focused on working on their hands over the offseason. That was a big part of why we lost the game. Also, I think the defense will put together money to pay Charlie Peprah to leave.

4. Brandon

Brandon Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +106
    I stopped watching the pro bowl years ago. It really is quite lame to watch the lineman basically just standing there talking to each other while the quarterbacks have 10+ seconds to throw the ball. It used to be a lot more physical, but the over-paid players in this era really have no desire to be competitive unless there is something on the line.