Pro Bowl Voting has Started - Let's get some Packers into the Pro Bowl!

TomHQ

Cheesehead
Reaction score

The polls are now open! Fans can begin voting to select players for the 2011 Pro Bowl, the NFL’s annual All-Star Game, the NFL announced. Voting is available online at Packers.com and on web-enabled mobile phones at NFL.com/probowl.

Balloting will conclude on Monday, December 20 following the conclusion of Monday Night Football (Chicago Bears at Minnesota Vikings, ESPN, 8:30 pm (ET). The teams will be announced at 7:00 pm (ET) Tuesday, December 28 on a special NFL Total Access 2011 Pro Bowl Selection Show on NFL Network.

The 2011 Pro Bowl will be played on Sunday, January 30, 2011 and televised live on FOX at 7:00 pm (ET) at Aloha Stadium in Honolulu, Hawaii.

Fans may register to buy tickets to the 2011 Pro Bowl at www.NFL.com/probowl.

The AFC and NFC All-Star squads are based on the consensus votes of fans, players and coaches. Each group’s vote counts one-third towards determining the 43-man rosters that represent the American Football Conference and National Football Conference in the Pro Bowl. NFL players and coaches will cast their votes on December 22-23.

The NFL is the only sports league that combines voting by fans, coaches and players to determine its all-star teams. It was the first professional sports league to offer online all-star voting in 1995.

Quarterbacks DREW BREES, BRETT FAVRE, and PEYTON MANNING were the top three vote-getters last year with running back ADRIAN PETERSON and wide receiver LARRY FITZGERALD rounding out the top five.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
Only if they earn it.

And right now, I don't think I'd vote for anybody besides Tramon, Clay, and maybe Aaron.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pro football focus has jackson rated the 7th best running back in the league overall. (ducks for fear of objects being thrown)

TampaPacMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In my opnion the only Packer player currently playing at a pro bowl level is the "Claymaker". Although, I've noticed that Sitton is starting to receive some attention from the national media, Collingsworth singled him out for praise during Sunday night's game.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Playing at pro bowl level:
Matthews
Sitton
Tramon Williams
Nick Collins
Maybe Rodgers (HUGE homerism, but considering the rest of the QB production in the NFC, it's not that big of a stretch).
Cullen Jenkins

Voted for:
Everybody. And I mean everybody on the Packers and noone else. Yeah, I'm a homer. Deal with it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts