Pro Bowl Packers

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ok heres the list I think is fair.

1.) Brett Favre - the guys is playing his best football in 5 years

2.) Nick Barnett- 65 tackles, 1.5 sacks, 2 INTS, 1 F.Recov

3.) Aaron Kampman- 35 tackles, 8.0 sacks, 1 Forced Fumble

4.) I am pretty sure either Al Harris or Chuck Woodson go I know many may disagree but they are well respected amongst players and coaches around the league.

Also remember that teams with better records will always place more guys in the pro-bowl

I think San Diego had like 8 guys in the Pro Bowl last year

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think on the top 3 you're right but although I won't say our corners aren't above average but if they didn't make the probowl last year (which they should of) then I don't think they're deserving SO FAR thus year

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Your list looks about right to me. Favre and Kampman are virtual shoo-ins because they've been there before, and reputation means so much in Pro Bowl voting. Barnett will probably deserve to go, but all it takes is a couple other MLB's who are better known, and he could lose out again. Who those MLB's would be this year, I'm not sure.

As for the rest, Harris may deserve it, but a lack of interceptions may keep him out. When they show him on TV, it's usually because of a penalty. Donald Driver is having a down year statistically, but if Jones and Jennings keep burning people, Driver will get less double coverage and could start putting up big numbers again. That's about it, really.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't care about the Pro Bowl that much. If we make the playoffs this year then I'll be happy even with 0 Pro Bowlers. I certainly think the 3 you said are basically a lock though. I would say 5 Pro Bowlers come off the Pack this year.

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Urlacher has 58 tackles, 3 sacks, 1 int. He has been there, and I think that counts for a ton (not that it should). He also has 1 more game than Barnett. Urlacher is having a down year. I cant think of other MLB's in the NFC that compare to those two.

I thought Ryan might be a little better statistically.

I think that this is pretty reflective of the packers season this year. They are playing well without anybody really standing out...As I check NFL.com stats, Favre is really only the 4th rated qb, behind Romo, Garcia, and Kitna. Also, Delhome is ahead, but i think he is hurt.

de_real_deal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Babe ruth made the All Star team twice and MVP once. Who cares about all star games. They are a popularity contest. They mean nothing except when guys get hurt (Robert Edwards)

Members online

Latest posts