Pro Bowl List

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No Packers are the best at their positions in their conference.
No Pro Bowl selections.
The bright side is that some incentive money is not spent by the Packers.
Chris Chambers made it, Ferguson...
Bidwell made it, multiple draft pick Sander....
Mike Wahle finally made it
Sharper does again.

Mike Brown goes for the first time. I thought he has been deserving for awhile.

Even Houston had a player make it.

I think we got Ted Thompson 2 years too late.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mike Brown should have gone before this. I knew that Lance Briggs and Tommie Harris were ready to make that step before the season started. Actually Briggs should have gone last year.
Favre should have gone. The NFC is pretty weak at QB compared to the AFC and Favre's TDs and yardage are more than good enough.....not to mention a first ballot hall of famer in what might be his last season.
Seeing the human hype machine (Vick) picked over Favre is a damn insult to the game
:x

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think Vick or Delhomme should be on there. People must have chosen them for lack of a better choice. While Favre isn't having a Pro Bowl season statistically he is better than Vick or Delhomme.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
im not gonna say favre shoulda been on the list and nto vick...but vick shouldnt be on it at all. brad johnson shoulda been on there before vick.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There are several QBs in the NFC that have better stats than Johnson.
Bledsoe, Brunell, Warner, hell.... even Aaron Brooks.
Vick is pure hype and will be nothing more than the answer to a trivia question 10 years from now. I say he should just change his name to Kordell Vick and get it over with already.

PackersSuck

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:
Favre should have gone.
Look, I know your trying to be nice but don't patronize these poor bastards. They can't be THAT dumb.
Not ONE selection. NOT EVEN ONE. New Orleans, Detroit, even Arizona got their yearly token pitty pick. Who did GB **** off this year. Maybe GOD.

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When I was filling out my Pro Bowl Ballot I honestly had a hard time picking three Qbs I thought deserved to go. I voted for Hasselbeck and had no idea who to pick for the other two slots so I simply left them blank.

Al Harris should be there this year based on his play but it's tough to send a corner of a 3-11 team to the Pro Bowl.

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vikefan said:
Nice comeback for Koren Robinson, special teams pick.

And Darrin Sharper :D

Both could/should have been Packers...thanks for the salt in the wound Vikefan :D (although I still say you can keep DS)

vikefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
musccy said:
vikefan said:
Nice comeback for Koren Robinson, special teams pick.

And Darrin Sharper :D

Both could/should have been Packers...thanks for the salt in the wound Vikefan :D (although I still say you can keep DS)
Thanks, we'll gladly keep Darrin.

Good luck against the Bears! :D

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The selection of O-linemen is always a problem, because it's based on name recognition rather than performance. Mike Wahle finally made it because he was a high-profile free agent signing. His name was in the papers in the off-season. Chad Clifton and Mike Flanagan are alternates in spite of the fact that Clifton is having a down year and Flanagan is having a lousy year. Mark Tauscher is our only O-lineman who is having a good year, and he should've at least been an alternate, if not a first-teamer.

I feel bad for Al Harris. He failed to make it because of a lack of interceptions (only 2). Opposing QB's don't have to throw at him because they can throw at Carroll or better yet, run the ball.

It is a down year for QB's in the NFC. Hasselbeck should've been a first-teamer. Eli Manning should not have been one. I have no problem with Vick. His passing stats are unimpressive, but he wins ball games. Packer fans always try to dismiss the accomplishments of the players who play well against our team, such as Vick (in the playoffs at the end of the 2002 season), Culpepper, and Urlacher. But I give these guys their props.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackersSuck said:
Philtration said:
Favre should have gone.
Look, I know your trying to be nice but don't patronize these poor bastards. They can't be THAT dumb.
Not ONE selection. NOT EVEN ONE. New Orleans, Detroit, even Arizona got their yearly token pitty pick. Who did GB **** off this year. Maybe GOD.

Hahahaaaa.... no, I believe that there are a few people here who feel that I am not nice to the Packers.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:
The selection of O-linemen is always a problem, because it's based on name recognition rather than performance. Mike Wahle finally made it because he was a high-profile free agent signing. His name was in the papers in the off-season. Chad Clifton and Mike Flanagan are alternates in spite of the fact that Clifton is having a down year and Flanagan is having a lousy year. Mark Tauscher is our only O-lineman who is having a good year, and he should've at least been an alternate, if not a first-teamer.

I feel bad for Al Harris. He failed to make it because of a lack of interceptions (only 2). Opposing QB's don't have to throw at him because they can throw at Carroll or better yet, run the ball.

It is a down year for QB's in the NFC. Hasselbeck should've been a first-teamer. Eli Manning should not have been one. I have no problem with Vick. His passing stats are unimpressive, but he wins ball games. Packer fans always try to dismiss the accomplishments of the players who play well against our team, such as Vick (in the playoffs at the end of the 2002 season), Culpepper, and Urlacher. But I give these guys their props.
Vick, come on there are 13, YES THIRTEEN, Qb's that have better stats than him. Wins ball games? Whats the Falcons record? Are they a cinch for the playoffs?
The Packers beat them with Mike Vick at the helm.
The Bears jacked him up and oh my god he was hurt again.
This was a BS selection and everyone knows it. This selection was all media hype about a guy who is not even a REAL quarterback.
Is he being picked because he beat the Packers at Lambeau 2 or 3 years ago.
Lets talk this year, he is worse than he was 3 years ago.

Members online