PRIZE package for the winner of packerforum.com league!!!!!

Cheesehog

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will put together a prize package of Packers memorabilia for the winner of the league if I can get at least 10 people to join. Some nice stuff!

It's free & here is the link:

http://fantasygames.sportingnews.com/football/fullseason/basic/home.html

After you register(use your member name from here), join the already established league-"packerforum.com".

I thinning out some of my collectibles that I had doubles of and instead of ebaying them I decided to have some fun with the members here instead. I hope it's okay Ryan that I used the sites name for the league

I only have ONE rule: No buying of trades to keep it even for everybody.

OP
OP
C

Cheesehog

Cheesehead
Reaction score
P.S. I will post the prizes after the season starts and may even add more to it as I go through my stuff!

OP
OP
C

Cheesehog

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: PRIZE package for the winner of packerforum.com league!!

Also, the prize package would go out to only a member of this forum and of course excluding myself.

C-Mize

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Does it cost to register ? And what information do I have to give out to enter the league ?? It sounds very interesting...but I need to know a little more before I enter it. Thanks

Gopackgo82

Cheesehead
Reaction score

We need a couple more teams! I would suggest joining this league even if there were no prizes. It's a very interesting approach to fantasy football.

OP
OP
C

Cheesehog

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I didn't notice anybody buying but I trust everybody is playing fair. You can check their weekly roster and count the changes. I myself dont plan on making SportingNews.com any richer. :twocents:

Gopackgo82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I didn't notice anybody buying but I trust everybody is playing fair. You can check their weekly roster and count the changes. I myself dont plan on making SportingNews.com any richer. :twocents:
No kidding, why pay for something like that? It's a waste of money and it takes the fun out of the game.

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't have to worry about me buying trades. Mine were used up before I realized so I quit thinking I was out. Checked back a few weeks later and realized I wasn't doing to bad cause my last trade was for LT. You're right though if someone is actually buying trades the jokes on them if they think about it

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

I can sign up when I get home from work later in the day if you guys need one more, let me know...:)

Heather??

I dont think a fantasy team contest from back in SEPT is still looking for one more player..

but I could be wrong

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ROFL...I didnt see the date...laughing now....thanks LT for looking out for me..:)
Hey!!! You'd have a GREAT chance of winning now!!! You should be able to have a PERFECT SEASON!!! :rotflmao:

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Heather you better hope Vikes doesn't see this or he'll put you in the same group with PackerChick

Being the nice guy that I am, I would never make any derogatory or disparaging remarks about Packer Fans.

I have nothing but the greatest regard for Packer Fans. In fact, I hold all Packer Fans in the highest esteem!

Excuse me now. I must go, as I am uncontrollably LMAO! :rotflmao:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Members online