1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

"Primetime" says Cutler quit, he "tapped out".

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by OldSchoolFan, Feb 20, 2011.

1. OldSchoolFan

OldSchoolFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +307
  2. OldSchoolFan

OldSchoolFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +307
    A new nickname?
    "Tap Out" Cutler?
    It does have a certain ring to it...and I DON'T mean Super Bowl ring!

• Like Like x 3
  3. JBlood

JBlood Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +993
    Reminds me of our former QB in the Cowboy game 2007. I think Bob McGinn wrote that the entire coaching staff was furious with him after that game. Rodgers almost won it, which probably showed the coaches he was the man of the future.

• Like Like x 2
  4. GWheels

GWheels Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +208
    Anytime somebody says I quit or I give up , I say fine be a Jay Cutler.:tease:

• Like Like x 3
  5. Nick 52

Nick 52 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +15
    I must admit ......... I prefer my players to want to stay in the game. Now if the coaches then take him out of the game because the injury prevents him playing to an exceptable level, well that's fine, but I want the player to want to play.

6. Murgen

Murgen MechaPackzilla

Ratings:
    +584
    I wonder if Cutler ever found his tampon that GB's defense knocked out on the field.

• Like Like x 4
  7. JJP41

JJP41 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +215
    It just strikes me as funny that a player who avoided contact like the plague is callling another player soft.

Not sticking up for Cutler by any means but Deion probably had more no hit games than Nolan Ryan.

• Like Like x 7
  8. Murgen

Murgen MechaPackzilla

Ratings:
    +584
    True, True. Prime Time was Mr. "Business Decision" sometimes.

9. LombardiChick

LombardiChick Win or lose, I love this team.

Ratings:
    +678
    CutAndRunLer? Too klugey, I guess. :smile:

• Like Like x 2
  10. OldSchoolFan

OldSchoolFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +307
    How about Jane Cutler? :chisux:

• Like Like x 2
  11. bozz_2006

bozz_2006 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +645
    I have no criticism for Cutler regarding not playing. He was hurt and he came back in to play after they said he couldn't. He did. They gave him a shot and then they shut him down.

The criticism I have for him is in regards to his sideline demeanor. That's not how you act after being injured in a big game. You don't sit and pout and drag your team down. You have to be a cheerleader. Like Driver. And Woodson. That's the right way to do it. Help your team in any way you can.

• Like Like x 3
  12. VolvoD

VolvoD Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +643
    who are we talking about? Jay Cuntler?

• Like Like x 1
  13. Bogart

Bogart Duke Mantee

Ratings:
    +871
    I don't believe Cutler gave up after he was injured. I think he gave up after the first quarter.

Go back to that game. The game was already over for him by the 2nd quarter. Every play he was hanging his head down like he was so ready to get the day over with. Had Jay Cutler came back into that game, they STILL WOULD HAVE LOST. I get tired of hearing this "They lost because of Cutler" from most media and Chicago fans. When you get out played by a 3rd string quarterback who puts more effort into a game than you, you should be ashamed of yourself. Cutler did not even hit 50% of his passes, and while Hannie threw picks he still managed to complete more passes than Cutler. If you were the coach of the Chicago Bears and seen how bad he was struggling and forcing the ball around, would you have kept him out of the game with an injury excuse? I think I would have, cause there was no way he was helping them. Jay Cutler helped his team the most by sitting out.

Face it, had Cutler came back they still would have lost; and I'll go as far as saying we also still would have shut them out 24 to 0 had he came back.

• Like Like x 1
  14. PackersPete

PackersPete Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +27
    I think, "You've been Munsoned" is out and has been replaced by, "You've been Cutlered". :laughing:

*Bonus points if you get the reference

• Like Like x 1
  15. bozz_2006

bozz_2006 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +645
    Kingpin

• Like Like x 1