Pretty Harsh

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well there is some truth to what these guys say. The way the McKenzie and Walker things were handled was embarrasing. Letting Sharper go was a matter of money because our GM Sherman had overpaid just about everyone except those who deserved it. I believe that is why Thompson was brought in. So far he hasn't shown me that he's got the toughness to make things a lot better, but school is still out on him.

PackerSacker54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
:roll: Basically all of these morons pretty much take last years standings and switch a few teams up or down a few spots and predict $hit that almost never comes true. The Seahawks to win the Superbowl? :roll: Bwahahahahaha. And haven't the Redskins been trying to buy a Superbowl victory for like the last decade, how has that worked out so far? I love how all of these so-called "experts" keep saying the Bears have no offense when clearly all they lacked last season was a passing threat. gee I wonder why? Surely the loss of the starting QB in preseason, being forced to start a rookie 4th round pick at QB and injuries to their receivers and top draftpick RB had nothing to do with that. You guys will love being the underdogs and making these idiots eat crow. It was great when they said the Bears were going to be almost the worst team in football last season and they ended up being the #2 seed in the NFC. Hang in there Cheeseheads, these morons know two things Jack and $hit and Jack left town. :wink:

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As the saying goes you cant judge a book by its cover, and you cant judge a team before they even play the season. Thats why we play the game. Plus any dumba$$ can say who they think is the best and going to win.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I remember last year on yahoo.com, the fantasy football columnist (don't remember his name) but he kept saying over and over how the Bears were going to fall apart in week 2, then week 3, then week4, and so on and so forth. people would write him the most enrages letters telling him what a moron he is. he said that if the bears made the playoffs, he would eat his laptop... i don't think that happened, but there were a lot of bears fans who felt pretty good about themselves and their team at this hack's expense

Anubis

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerSacker54 said:
:roll: Basically all of these morons pretty much take last years standings and switch a few teams up or down a few spots and predict $hit that almost never comes true. The Seahawks to win the Superbowl? :roll: Bwahahahahaha. And haven't the Redskins been trying to buy a Superbowl victory for like the last decade, how has that worked out so far? I love how all of these so-called "experts" keep saying the Bears have no offense when clearly all they lacked last season was a passing threat. gee I wonder why? Surely the loss of the starting QB in preseason, being forced to start a rookie 4th round pick at QB and injuries to their receivers and top draftpick RB had nothing to do with that. You guys will love being the underdogs and making these idiots eat crow. It was great when they said the Bears were going to be almost the worst team in football last season and they ended up being the #2 seed in the NFC. Hang in there Cheeseheads, these morons know two things Jack and $hit and Jack left town. :wink:

Thanks for the vote of confidence PackerSacker54. Your post means a lot, especially when it is coming from a fan of our #1 rival. I share your sentiment that there is no way the Pack is even close to being #31 in the league. I honestly wonder if half these "sports writers" actually know anything about sports at all. :roll:

GO PACK!!!

Robert C. Hedley

Members online

Latest posts