Preseason week 4: Who cares we're @ Kansas City

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
The final "get through without injuries to any one important" game. What I'd like to see is the bubble guys and hopefuls get all the playing time. I'd give most of the playing time to guys that finished the last game, guys that will most likely not be on the roster Friday night. Most of the starters are set and except for the OL maybe needing cohesion practice I'd not play any starters. I hope we don't get injuries to the bubble guys that are on the probable 53 side which would dictate maybe keeping someone not as good. We can assume Callahan will go to the PS so I'd like Marquise get most of the QB reps to see if he "has it" to get to the PS if someone else nabs Joe. I think Monty, Adams, Abby, Davis, Janis all need more route running practice so they should get some reps. This is just a gotta get through game. I can't wait until next week.

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think Monty, Adams, Abby, Davis, Janis all need more route running practice so they should get some reps. This is just a gotta get through game. I can't wait until next week.

especially agree that they need some more practice, especially Davis and Adams. Janis showed us that he does have sticky hands in the the playoff game against Arizona but he could use some route practice as well. Wish they would just put in Nelson for a couple of snaps to run routes, not a target, just as a psychological ploy to mess with the teams to let them know that Jordy is back baby!

D

Deleted member 6794

We can assume Callahan will go to the PS so I'd like Marquise get most of the QB reps to see if he "has it" to get to the PS if someone else nabs Joe.

I would like Hundley to play most of the game as long as his ankle is fully healed.

Janis showed us that he does have sticky hands in the the playoff game against Arizona but he could use some route practice as well.

That really made me laugh out loud. Janis needing some practice running routes. :roflmao: Good one!!!

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That really made me laugh out loud. Janis needing some practice running routes. :roflmao: Good one!!!

I suppose that is about as amusing as someone saying that Adams needs some practice catching the ball with his hands?

D

Deleted member 6794

I suppose that is about as amusing as someone saying that Adams needs some practice catching the ball with his hands?

Well, at least Adams gets his hands on the ball as he ends up at the spot he's supposed to be when running a route.

Members online

Latest posts