Preseason Week 3 Packers VS Bengals

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
Now for Chinci. The third Pre-season game is usually the game where the starters are established so it should be fun to see who pops up on the depth chart

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
This is the 3rd pre season game. Will we see more of the 1st team squad (which is typical in the 3rd game) or something more akin to the first 2 games?

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is the 3rd pre season game. Will we see more of the 1st team squad (which is typical in the 3rd game) or something more akin to the first 2 games?

I think we are going to start to see more of them playing guys they think are developing faster/ further. We are in week 3 so by now they should have a better idea of who they think is developing better.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
They better ball out during this game... since I will be there... I am curious to see the kind of welcoming that Benson gets...

Oh, they will now. I told them; "Hey, The Drew's gonna be there. You guys better put it all on the line or you'll answer to him and his comrades." They looked frightened, let me tell ya. You watch, they'll play lights out.

JTheGreat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1st stringers will play all of the 1st half most likely. I wonder if jennings and Jfin will be back for this game. I hope we can get some rhythm going, because most of the 1st stringers will not suit up for the 4th preseason game. As long as we come out injury free, I dont really care about the outcome, it is only preseason..

Wildcatk23

Repeat?
Reaction score
I will be in Attendence for this one :)

Cant wait. Cobb is going to have a huge cheering section being so close to Lexington. I really hope they use him more this year.

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will be in Attendence for this one :)

Cant wait. Cobb is going to have a huge cheering section being so close to Lexington. I really hope they use him more this year.

Cobb needs to learn how to put the ball away securely. Fumble in last game not acceptable.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Assuming the starters on both teams will play the first half, any first half score predictions?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
HyponGrey

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
17-26 Cinci. Rodgers will score 2 and get in position for a FG, then we never score again. Cinci back ups get 2 FG and a TD

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Record wise we all know pre-season means nothing. It does help as far as knowing what we need to work on. Also for reps. Benson has been sitting in on the QB meetings to try & learn more. I believe CB will contribute a lot in a positive way this yr.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
As far as Cobb if he wants more plays & responsibility he HAS to learn ball security!

gbpowner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I heard Rodgers latest interview and he said with that supremely confident smirk of his; " I don't think that our fans need to worry about our preseason record!" That and Ced Benson playing with something prove, will have our starters coming out smoking! It will be good to see most of our starters healthy and a sense of urgency by players not guaranteed to make the final 53.

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
As far as Cobb if he wants more plays & responsibility he HAS to learn ball security!

Last year and this year combined, he has a muff and 2 fumbles. He'll be fine. Hell, Adrian Peterson was a fumble machine for 4 years.

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm just saying I haven't seen anything that would indicate an ongoing problem with Cobb in that regard. Every player has fumbled. Sometimes the defense just hits the ball in a way where a fumble is unavoidable. They're pros too.

Members online

Latest posts