Preseason Question

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm hoping to attend my First Packers game at LF. Im hoping to go to the preseason game against the Bills, cause im from Western NY. I was wondering if anybody knows if we'd use our starters for this game, or if i'd only see the back-ups. Anyone have an idea of what we usually do for preseaon?

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The starters would probably see minimal playing time, most likely see a lot of backups.

doughsellz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm hoping to attend my First Packers game at LF. Im hoping to go to the preseason game against the Bills, cause im from Western NY. I was wondering if anybody knows if we'd use our starters for this game, or if i'd only see the back-ups. Anyone have an idea of what we usually do for preseaon?

You'll see offensive starters for about a series or two & defensive players maybe the entire first quarter.

Don't let that prevent your from experiencing Lambeau. I attend a pre-season game every year since that's when my visit to GB occurs for family reunions. It's not playoff atmosphere by any means but it's still Lambeau & that's all that matters to me.

Members online

Latest posts