1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Preseason Question

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by 3irty1, Jun 20, 2009.

1. 3irty1

3irty1 Fear the Dreads!

Mar 12, 2009
    Hey guys,

I'm hoping to attend my First Packers game at LF. Im hoping to go to the preseason game against the Bills, cause im from Western NY. I was wondering if anybody knows if we'd use our starters for this game, or if i'd only see the back-ups. Anyone have an idea of what we usually do for preseaon?
  2. cyoung

cyoung Cheesehead

Aug 3, 2006
    The starters would probably see minimal playing time, most likely see a lot of backups.
  3. doughsellz

doughsellz Cheesehead

Jun 20, 2008
    You'll see offensive starters for about a series or two & defensive players maybe the entire first quarter.

Don't let that prevent your from experiencing Lambeau. I attend a pre-season game every year since that's when my visit to GB occurs for family reunions. It's not playoff atmosphere by any means but it's still Lambeau & that's all that matters to me.