Preseason game 3 - at Denver

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Back from injury:

Malachi Dupre
Ty Montgomery
Damarious Randall - cleared concussion protocol

McCarthy confirmed that Dean Lowry's knee injury is not a long term concern.

Vince Biegel isn't ready to return from PUP, but could be ready for the regular season opener.

What to look for?

I look for Rodgers to play 2-3 series, likely not the entire half. I would like to see more from the running game, particularly from one of the rookies to show some type of hope moving forward.

Please share any additional information that I missed.

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good test of our run defence. De'Angelo Henderson is getting hyped as next big star of the Broncos.
Their O-Line is still not sorted. Our D has good chances to force some sacks.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 6794

De'Angelo Williams is getting hyped as next big star of the Broncos.

I guess you´re talking about De´Angelo Henderson, although I haven´t heard about him being hyped as a potential star so far.

D

Deleted member 6794

Yeah, my bad. He had two good pre-season games iirc. And expected to play big part this season.

True, FWIW Henderson has had success during the first two preseason games running for 84 yards and a touchdown on only 13 carries so far.

Reaction score
What I'm looking for
0) No injuries
1) Run blocking to be halfway decent
2) Monty and Williams to show some production
3) Spriggs to give us any indication he can ever even be backup level talent
4) Secondary to continue to move to the ball quickly and tackle - looking better guys
5) Somebody to get some consistent pressure on the opposing passer
6) Clark. bubble crush 2017 confirmed.

OP
OP
PackAttack12

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
What I'm looking for
0) No injuries
1) Run blocking to be halfway decent
2) Monty and Williams to show some production
3) Spriggs to give us any indication he can ever even be backup level talent
4) Secondary to continue to move to the ball quickly and tackle - looking better guys
5) Somebody to get some consistent pressure on the opposing passer
6) Clark. bubble crush 2017 confirmed.
Good luck. :cautious:

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I want to watch Brice and a couple of our 2nd year D line players. Also, the backup center. At least he played some center last game. It is tough to get a handle on all of the players' names. For one thing there are a lot of them and then we get the homers from the other teams calling the games and they hardly ever give the Packers' names.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I want to see what our rookie running backs can offer, and I want to see Montgomery excel at blitz pickup and providing Rodgers with an outlet. Everything else is gravy to me.

OP
OP
PackAttack12

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Bulaga just went down in practice :unsure:
Murphy replaced him with the 1st teamers, then Spriggs got some run, now back to Murphy who went 3-0 in 1 on 1 drills, Spriggs 2-0.

Crosby hits 6-7 FG's, missed from 50, made it on the re-do.

Jayrone Elliott back in pads today after dropping out yesterday with back spasms.

More good things coming from the Packers WR's. Dupre with a nice concentration catch off of a deflection, and Allison put the Madden juke moves on Josh Hawkins.

Not practicing today:

House
Whitehead
Goodson
Stanback
Biegel
Tripp
Barclay
M Adams
Lowry

C-Lee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Murphy replaced him with the 1st teamers, then Spriggs got some run, now back to Murphy who went 3-0 in 1 on 1 drills, Spriggs 2-0.

Jayrone Elliott back in pads today after dropping out yesterday with back spasms.

More good things coming from the Packers WR's. Dupre with a nice concentration catch off of a deflection, and Allison put the Madden juke moves on Josh Hawkins.

Not practicing today:

House
Whitehead
Goodson
Stanback
Biegel
Tripp
Barclay
M Adams
Lowry
Jayrone dropped out of practice again

Reaction score
Bulaga just went down in practice :unsure:

Jayrone dropped out of practice again
I love how this series of posts reads as you two having a quiet back-and-forth argument. I hate that it's actually happening.

C-Lee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ankle injury for Bulaga. Silver lining is that it's not another knee related one.

GBkrzygrl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not sure I want to see Rogers and company play that much. They had a good showing last week. With Bulaga going down I just don't want to risk any starters getting hurt unnecessarily.

OP
OP
PackAttack12

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
I'm not sure I want to see Rogers and company play that much. They had a good showing last week. With Bulaga going down I just don't want to risk any starters getting hurt unnecessarily.
Your concerns are understandable, but these guys can get hurt every single day, doesn't have to be in a game situation, as evidenced by Bulaga. I think that's just something you have to accept as a potential risk to playing and preparing for this game.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
I'm just looking for them to run the ball. A lot. For one, you have to figure out what you have in these backs when the lights are on. For another, I don't want Rodgers doing a lot of dropping back against this defense in a meaningless game.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts